“We are thrilled to be on the shelf at Whole Foods. It is the culmination of two years of product development and industry research,” said Alexia Bregman, Vuka’s chief marketing officer. “Whole Foods has been a great to work with, and we hope to establish a long-standing relationship with them.”
Vuka offers a range of energy drinks catering to different occasions. They are not intended to keep you awake for an all-night rave or as fuel for an extreme sport, but simply to help you aim higher and accomplish more in whatever you do. Vuka is made with all-natural ingredients, natural caffeine, no preservatives, and no high-fructose corn syrup.
• Awaken is 50% real juice to keep the fresh, familiar taste of orange juice in your wake-up routine. Plus, it’s enhanced with Vitamins A, C, E and B3, B5, B6, and B12.
• Think is a lightly carbonated pomegranate lychee drink, focusing on improving your memory and concentration and helping to restore your brainpower with DMAE, ginkgo biloba, and panax ginseng. The natural caffeine keeps you alert and active.
• Workout is a lightly carbonated berry lemonade made with Rooibos (African Redbush) tea to keep you performing at peak levels. Workout gives you a welcome infusion of L-carnitine, potassium, sodium, and magnesium to restore what’s been lost and to prepare for what’s ahead in your work out.
• Renew is like a second wind to help you get back on track; replenish your energy during down times with this reviving mango peach drink featuring natural caffeine, panax ginseng, D-Ribose, and taurine.
• All of the products contain Vitamins B3, B5, B6, B12 and grape seed extract.
Vuka’s 16-ounce recyclable aluminum bottles retail for $3.49 each and are available at Whole Foods locations, several small retailers, and at www.vuka.com. Each eight-ounce serving contains 80 milligrams of natural caffeine and 90 calories.
Vuka means “Wake up” in Zulu, an appropriate name for a company started by native South Africans. This husband-and-wife team decided to pool their experience in marketing and business to focus on building a brand, starting with a line of sophisticated energy drinks. The all-natural drinks – Awaken, Work Out, Think, and Renew – are enhanced with vitamins and nutrients for these specific energy needs. Vuka Giving supports The Kempe Center’s fight against child abuse and neglect, donating a portion of each sale to the center. Vuka is headquartered in Denver, Colorado. For more information about Vuka, please visit www.vuka.com.