A week before announcing a $15.95 million investment round (one that included funding from Russell Simmons, Kimora Lee Simmons, and Asia’s richest man La Ka Shing), Celsius announced new distribution in Gold’s Gym Fitness Centers. The calorie-burning beverage is now available at all of the chain’s 700+ locations nationwide.
“Gold’s Gym has been a staple within the fitness industry for 50 years, and Celsius is excited to now be available in all of their locations,” said Celsius President and CEO Gerry David. “Gold’s is one of the preeminent fitness companies in the industry and has been at the forefront of the fitness revolution. Our one of a kind beverage looks to continue that trend.”
Reed’s has expanded its distribution in Northern California through a partnership with Wonderland Distributing Co. Last week’s announcement comes as the latest distribution news for the company, which secured placements for its Sonoma Sparklers line of apple-based sparkling juices in nearly all of Rite Aid’s 4,600 stores nationwide earlier this month.
Tio Gazpacho is now available in New York City through online grocer FreshDirect, and also in Balducci’s Food Lover’s Market and Kings Food Markets.The company made its first expansion outside of its South Florida base in February through a distribution partnership with Gourmet Guru, a DSD distributor servicing metro New York.
VROU Water has launched in Whole Foods’ Northeast region, in addition to several other independent retailers such as Agata & Valentina, Westside Market, and Eli Zabars. The company also offers a free delivery service throughout New York City.
- Cocozia is now available in Albertsons Markets across the United States.
- Hangover Joe’s has signed a distribution agreement with Huge Sales Inc. to expand the online availability of the company’s Hangover Recovery Shot and Git-R-Done-Energy drinks. Hangover Joe’s CEO Matthew Veal said the new deal will “hopefully give us top placing in our categories on Amazon.com, Walmart.com, Target.com, Drugstore.com, for starters.”
- PowerICE is now being sold at over 60 Bashas’ Markets throughout the state of Arizona.
- RE7 has gained national distribution throughout Canada by way of a new deal with Walmart. The brand will hit 264 Walmart stores later this month.
- INVIGORADE is entering SoCal supermarket chain Gelson’s this month as part of a larger sweep into natural grocery chains nationwide.