Reed’s Inc. has announced that its Sonoma Sparklers line of apple-based sparkling juices is now available in nearly all of Rite Aid’s 4,600 stores nationwide. The drugstore chain is carrying three of the line’s six flavors, including Sparkling Organic Raspberry, Sparkling Organic Lemonade and Sparkling Organic Peach.
“Today’s consumers are demanding healthier and better-for-you alternatives to regular sodas,” said Reed’s founder and CEO Chris Reed in a company press release. “The Reeds footprint is continually expanding and the availability of our Sonoma Sparklers in one of the nation’s leading drugstore chains boosts our presence and opens doors for more growth, opportunity and line extensions in the future.”
Meanwhile, Avitae has entered more than 185 Jewel-Osco stores throughout the state of Illinois. All three levels of the caffeinated water brand (45 mg, 90 mg, and 125 mg caffeine levels) will be carried at the grocery chain, retailing for approximately $1.49 per 16.9 oz. bottle. The brand can also be purchased online at Amazon.com and OfficeDepot.com
HeadOn is making its way into Southern California by way of its distribution partnership with Statewide Beverage Company. The recently launched athletic supplement is now available at Shell Food Marts and Chevron Food Marts throughout SoCal and will be entering area Circle K retailers in the coming months.
- Calamansi juice beverage Mansi had made its debut, entering Fairway Markets across the New York tri-state area.
- trimino has been accepted for placement in all 63 of Big Y World Class Markets locations throughout Connecticut and Massachusetts.
- Sweet’tauk has partnered with natural and organic products distributor Gourmet Guru to bring its HPP lemonades to retailers in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic.
- Pulse Beverage Co. has secured placement for its Natural Cabana lemonades and limeades in 297 7-Eleven stores in Texas and New Mexico.
- Turmeric-infused sports drink Tu Me can now be found at Southern California LA Fitness centers in AVT Healthy vending machines.