Beyond Coconut Water

by Beyond Coconut Water

Product Type

Juice: Coconut Water and Juice

Container

10 oz Glass

Nutritional Info

Nutritional information is not available for this product.

Ingredients

Ingredients are not available for this product.

Bevnet Rating
4 stars4 stars4 stars4 stars4 stars
User rating
(Not Rated)
Buy Online

Review: Hibiscus Infused Coconut Water

Posted: Mar 01, 2012 at 10:54 AM (Last Updated: Mar 09, 2012 at 11:24 AM)
This variety of Beyond Coconut Water blends two flavors that we have previously never seen in a ready to drink beverage: coconut water and hibiscus. The split is pretty heavily weighted towards coconut water, with 98.8 percent coconut water, while hibiscus, which is the only other ingredient in the drink, rounds out the other 1.2 percent of the blend. However, the hibiscus has a pretty noticeable impact on the flavor (hibiscus is strong stuff), giving it an almost floral note to the flavor that makes the drink feel sophisticated and upscale. While this combination is probably not as mainstream as some of the tropical juice flavored coconut waters that are on the market, we feel as though hibiscus is a great fit fort the upscale consumer that Beyond Coconut Water seems to be shooting for. The packaging reinforces this, with a glass spiral shaped bottle that has been designed with the image conscious consumer in mind. It’s clean and elegant, with minimal text and imagery on the front panel. This seems like a fine approach as consumers will likely be draw in by the unique look of the proprietary bottle. Overall, an innovative, enjoyable, and well executed product.

Comments