BevNET Review

Last Updated: 2/12/2009 9:21 AM

Of the fruit flavors, this one surprised us the most. The grape flavor does a surprisingly good job of hiding the functional ingredients, and it's pretty tasty, to boot. Otherwise, this product has the same "7-in-1" formulation that you'll find in the other flavors. Definitely worth a try.


4 stars4 stars4 stars4 stars4 stars

Average User Rating

  ( 5 votes)

Product Type

Sports Drinks: Fitness and Supplement Drinks


16.9 oz PET

Nutritional Info

Serving Size: 16.9 fluid ounces, Servings Per Container: 1, Calories 37, Calories from Fat 0, Total Fat 0g (0% DV) Cholesterol 0g (0% DV), Sodium 25mg (1% DV), Potassium 49mg (<2% DV), Total Carb. 9g (3% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 6g (3% DV), Protein 0g (0% DV)


RO (Reverse Osmosis) Water, Dextrose, Maltodextrin, L-Glutamine, Potassium Citrate, Citric Acid, Tyrosine, Magnesium Phosphate, Vitamin E Acetate, Acesulfame Potassium, Caffeine, Glycine, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Beta Carotene, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine HCI, Niacin, Zinc Oxide, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Cyanocobalamin, Grape Seed Extract, Chromium Picolinate, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Dextro-pentose, Pantothenic Acid, Niacin, Red 40, Blue 1

Contact this company Buy Krank'd 7-In-1 Body Fuel Online

Additional Images (1)Upload More Images

Buy Krank'd 7-In-1 Body Fuel Online