Triple Latte Energy Blend

Shock Coffee

Triple Latte Energy Blend

BevNET Review

Last Updated: 2/10/2009 3:26 PM

This blend of Shock is milky and sweet, with a strong blend of coffee providing the base of the drink. Flavor wise, this product is pretty much spot on, with the right amount of the three flavors that make up this drink. Like its counterpart, they've added extra caffeine to the mixture, which seems like the logical explanation of the drink's energy blend subtext. Packaging has a decidedly different feeling than the many me-too's that makeup this category, starting with the drink's edgy, energy focused design. Our only comment is that they should call out that the drink isn't an energy drink and coffee mixture, which could be implied by the energy blend tagline. Otherwise, we like the look and feel of the drink -- it's definitely one of the more memorable products in the category.

Rating:

4 stars4 stars4 stars4 stars4 stars

Average User Rating

  (4 votes)

Product Type

Coffee Drinks

Container

8 oz

Nutritional Info

Serving Size, 1 Can, Amount Per Serving, Calories 150, Fat Cal 30, Total Fat 3.5g (5% DV), Sat. Fat 2.5g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 10mg (3% DV), Sodium 140 mg (6% DV), Total Carb. 27g (9% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 23g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (6% DV), Iron (0% DV) Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Ingredients

Brewed espresso coffee (filtered water, coffee), milk, sugar, maltodextrin, creamer, [coconut oil, corn syrup, sodium casseinate (a milk derivative), mono and diglycerides, dipotassium phosphate], sodium bicarbonate and caffeine. CONTAINS MILK. KOSHER "OU"

Buy Shock Coffee Online

Comments