Triple Mocha Energy Blend

Shock Coffee

Triple Mocha Energy Blend

BevNET Review

Last Updated: 2/10/2009 3:26 PM

What you have here is an enjoyable RTD coffee that mixes a strong brew of espresso, milk, and a subtle mocha flavor into an 8 or 16 ounce can. The "energy blend" label is a callout to the fact that they've also added caffeine to the mix, which presumably makes it have more caffeine content than a traditional RTD coffee. That seems like a more understandable and marketable approach than some of the other coffee energy products out there, although it might be helpful for Shock to point this out on the can. Either way, the product is well executed, with an enjoyable flavor and a noticeable hit of caffeine. Packaging has appeal, with a brand that differentiates itself by emphasizing the energy over the quality of the coffee. In a category that's run by Starbucks, that seems like a sound approach to have. Overall, a very enjoyable -- and energizing -- RTD coffee.

Rating:

4 stars4 stars4 stars4 stars4 stars

Average User Rating

  (5 votes)

BevNET Product Traffic Rank: #1030

Product Type

Coffee Drinks

Container

8 oz

Nutritional Info

Serving Size 1 Can, Amount Per Serving, Calories 150, Fat Cal 30, Total Fat 3.5g (5% DV), Sat. Fat 2.5g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 10mg (3% DV), Sodium 150 mg (6% DV), Total Carb. 28g (9% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 23g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (6% DV), Iron (0% DV). Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Ingredients

Brewed espresso coffee (filtered water coffee), milk, sugar, maltodextrin, creamer [coconut oil, corn syrup, sodium caseinate (a milk derivative), mono and diglycerides, dipotassium phosphate], ground cocoa (processed with alkali), sodium bicarbonate and caffeine. CONTAINS MILK KOSHER "OU"

Additional Images (0)Upload More Images

Buy Shock Coffee Online

Comments