How does VEB work with startup and emerging brands?
Free BevNET Food & Beverage Content
The following collection of videos are available as a free preview. Each video contains a link that directs the you to the full segment available with a BevNET FBU subscription.
- Run Time
- 2 minutes
- Last Updated
Table of Contents
- Can line extensions help resolve challenges?
- How can I get my product into a distributors portfolio of brands?
- What are some key phrases that you should be concerned with putting your label?
- What does it convey if I see an Organic Seal on a product?
- Where do I start when considering the name of my product?
- What are some cost-effective ways to enhance my social media presence?
- What is a category code? Can you break them?
- How can I pilot my idea before investing a sizable amount of cash?
- What are some benefits of using HPP on my product?
- What concerns should I have working with a contract manufacturer or distributor?
- What can a product development company do for me?
- What do I do if things aren’t going as plan with my broker?
- Presentation: The $7 Billion Prize -- As CSDs Decline, Who Gets to Grow? with Neil Kimberley
- What is Crowdfunding?
- What are some mistakes that young entrepreneurs make with packaging, and how can I avoid them?
- What types of coverage are typical for a brewery?
- SAMPLE: You Ask, We Answer. A Q/A With BevNET FBU Subscribers.
- When should I consider registering a trademark?
- What is a turnkey solution?
- Meeting the Millennial Opportunity, Nick Shore
- How does VEB work with startup and emerging brands?
- How would you define Lifestyle of Health and Sustainability (LOHAS)?
- What makes a good advisor for a food or beverage brand?
- Where can I look to find potential investors for my product or brand?
- What's the differences between Cold Fill, Hot Fill or Aseptic Processing?
- What’s the difference between distribution in New York versus other major cities?
- What's the biggest problem a brand will face during a demo?
- What are some of the biggest challenges or hurdles that you find brands face when starting to use High Pressure Processing?
- What’s the process of obtaining an HPP toller for my product?
- What’s the biggest lesson you’ve learned regarding product development for new food and beverage products?
- What advice would you give an entrepreneur to help gain approval for a Costco Roadshow?
- What should I have ready before approaching a distributor?
- What is seed capital?
- What is a broadline distributor?
- How much testing or trial & error was involved in creating your new product?
- What is Cause Marketing or Cause-related Marketing?
- What factors should I consider when evaluating a new concept?
- How do you define a sustainable competitive advantage?
- Can you learn anything from visiting stores that carry your product?
- Can I label my product “all natural” or “organic”?
- When should I use 100% Organic or All-Natural on my product label?
- Can I Place 100 Organic or All Natural on My Product Label?
- Should I actively search for existing comments, tweets, etc. on my brand and respond?
- How does consumer education occur when bringing a new ingredient into the market?
- What do you tend to see lacking in many startup business plans?