Brand Development: Turning the Liquid Into a Brand
Paula Grant, who has worked on brands such as FUZE and Body Armor, explains the ins and outs of branding and package design. While these might seem like trivial concepts, understand the difference between design and branding is something that is very fundamental in developing a very successful beverage company. Paula lends her experience and insight to help beverage entrepreneurs have a good framework to allow them to successfully work with a design and/or branding firm.
- Brand Development
- Run Time
- 10 minutes 16 seconds
- Last Updated
Table of Contents
- What bottle is right for my product?
- Is packaging really that important?
- What does the packaging say about my product or brand?
- I know I need a bottle and cap? What else is also considered packaging?
- Does someone supply all of my packaging needs? Or is it piecemeal?
- What is the importance of having a consistent message across my product design, marketing materials and digital presence?
- How do you tweak your packaging and or branding as it evolves?
- What other aspects do I have to consider when tweaking my product?
- From a design perspective what's a good way to introduce consumers to your product?
- What role does digital design play in my branding?
- How important is the creative process when looking to raise capital?