Account Representative - Southern California
Tinley Beverage CompanyApply for this Job
The Tinley Beverage Company is a leading-edge player in the rapidly-emerging cannabis beverage/supplement market. The company recently launched a line of alcohol-style cannabis-infused beverages California and is working to make these products available throughout the state. The company also has a line of hemp extract beverages available in approximately 100 stores in Southern California including Bristol Farms, Erewhon and selected Sprouts and 7-Eleven locations.
This is a unique opportunity to join the cannabis industry while also maintaining your relationships in the mainstream beverage industry in the Southern California market.
Additional information on The Tinley Beverage Company and its products can be found at www.drinktinley.com.
We are seeking an Account Representative to service and maintain our accounts. We are looking for a professional who is organized, independent, and can relate to our diverse customer base, which includes health food and supplement stores, premium grocers, convenience stores and medical marijuana dispensaries.
Your primary responsibilities will include visiting our accounts to ensure inventory levels are appropriate and all POS material is in place, working with retail management and our distributors to manage re-orders as required, as well as sell our products into new accounts. The territory to be covered extends from Calabasas to San Diego, Malibu – Palm Springs.
- Expand placement of Tinley’s products in retail locations in Southern California with a focus on Los Angeles and Orange County
- Visit designated accounts within the territory on a monthly basis
- Work with retail management on re-orders to ensure stock levels are appropriate for baseline business and upcoming promotions/in-store demos
- Report on inventory levels, in-store competitive activity, and shelf placement (including photos)
- Work with retail management to optimize product shelf placement
- Fulfill/ship online orders within one business day of order receipt
- Assistance with field marketing, trade shows and other events
- Regular pipeline reporting and monthly business planning, analysis and reviews
- Manage relationships with distributors
- B2B sales experience, preferably in retail food/beverage industry
- Proven relationships with independent and chain stores in the health, premium grocery and convenience channels in the region
- Must have own computer and smartphone
- Must have a car and be able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 35lbs
- Self starter and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Comfortable in a start-up environment and able to assist with other areas of a growing, early-stage company as needed
We offer a competitive compensation package including a car allowance and reimbursement for other expenses
We are an equal opportunity employer.