Field Sales Manager - Hawaii
Hana Kai BrokersApply for this Job
Hana Kai Brokers is seeking high-performing Field Sales Managers based on Maui, Kauai and Hawaii, HI who bring ambition, strong communication skills, and a desire to join a winning team.
This is a full-time field sales position representing our portfolio of beverage brands through maintaining and growing relationships with our distribution and store partners and customers. The position requires a self-motivated, organized and energetic person with some beverage industry experience (or sales experience).
If interested, please provide a current resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please provide a couple of paragraphs to explain how your experience is relevant to this role and why you’d like to be part of this company.
Competitive base salary including vehicle allowance and performance based incentives.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain an organized list of key accounts based off portfolio needs in assigned territory
- Maintain constant communication and positive relationships with the Sales Manager, Distributor sales force, and key retailers
- 90% of time - in the field focused on sales and merchandising accounts for our portfolio.
- 10% of time - managing account routes and back office administrative duties
- Call on key accounts on an ongoing basis to review in-store priorities
- Enhance the business by gaining new points of distribution in store
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Some inter-island travel maybe required (less than 10% of time)
- Strong written and verbal customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative presentation and excellent selling skills are a must
- Innovation and creativity in approaching accounts and expanding business
- Forward thinking - Ability to formulate account strategies and execute against them
- Track record of success in a self-directed environment
- Maintain high level of communication across the team
- Achieve monthly key performance indicators (KPI’s) set by Regional Sales Manager
- Professional demeanor in working with coworkers, distributors, retail reps and consumers
- Beverage sales experience
- Ability to work flexible schedule- including nights and weekends as needed
- Must have valid driver's license and own vehicle to travel and transport promotional merchandise and minimal product quantities between accounts within assigned territory
- Must have a clean driving record, registration and insurance.
- Must be able to use MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Regular standing and stooping; occasionally kneel, crouch or crawl
Hana Kai Brokers is a sales and marketing service company focused on high quality, high impact in-store presence. We work with high performing and emerging beverage brands, and are very selective with who we represent.
Hana Kai is a fast-growing company servicing all the Hawaiian Islands. Every member of our team is ambitious, and understands the value of bringing the Aloha spirit and professionalism to all interactions.