Director of Sales
Port City Brewing Co.Apply for this Job
Our seven year old, award-winning, rapidly growing craft brewery is seeking a Director of Sales. This is a newly created position that will help us continue to grow the company’s sales and distribution. The Director of Sales will be responsible for developing our talented Sales Team, managing our distributor relationships and continuing to promote our brewery and company culture. The Director of Sales will do all this in a hectic, fast-paced, fun environment!
- Manage our Field Sales Managers across our sales territories. Continue to develop, train, and motivate our talented Sales Team.
- Develop, implement and manage our distributor objectives, including sales and distribution plans.
- Monitor distributor performance and make adjustments to achieve distributor objectives.
- Continue to drive our growth across our wholesale tier across diverse markets and geography
- Develop and manage pricing and promotion strategy for on and off premise channels.
- Develop and manage Chain and National Accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related discipline
- 3-5 years of managing wholesale distribution tier, preferably in craft beer or fine wine.
- 3-5 years of Sales Personnel Management
- 3-5 years of Chain and National Account experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Goal oriented and possess a competitive spirit
- Beer knowledge & deeply involved in craft beer
- Demonstrated proficiency with POS, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours for events and as needed.
- Team player with a can-do attitude who presents a warm, gracious and professional demeanor along with some kickass.
This newly created position is a great opportunity with a dynamic, rapidly growing company with benefits and continued growth potential. Our talented and motivated sales team drives our business and are our company ambassadors.
We recognize and appreciate diversity in personal opinions and beliefs, and we respect the individual while working as a team with the shared goal of developing our business. Send your cover letter and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are an equal-opportunity employer