NYC Metro Sales Rep
Madécasse Chocolate & VanillaApply for this Job
Madécasse Chocolate is seeking a passionate sales representative for the NYC Metro market to help propel this exciting brand’s next stage of growth.
- Join an organization that has been named one of the top 50 most innovative companies in the world.
- Be part of a company with a BIG mission that is changing the way the world experiences chocolate.
- Become a member of a team focused on building a great company by touching the consumer at every point and serving the exploding global demand for high quality and great tasting chocolate at an affordable price.
- Position reports to the Vice President of Sales.
- Includes a competitive base salary, bonus and equity benefits.
The NYC Metro sales representative will be responsible for delivering 50% YOY growth in the market. Major responsibilities include:
- Deliver 50% topline growth.
- Add 250 accounts.
- Add 1500 points of distribution.
- Work with Distributor and Broker reps to maximize territory.
- Build off-shelf merchandising displays.
- Ensure promotions are executed.
- Maximize in-store opportunities through incremental sales activity and increases product display space in retail stores.
- Effectively handle and resolve any customer complaints.
- Develop and implement strategies for increasing market share.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant information to management, including sales call reports and monthly work progress reports.
- CPG sales manager with 5+ years of experience in the NYC market.
- Strong, working knowledge of NYC as a sales channel.
- Strong distributor relationships with: UNFI; KeHE; Nassau Candy; Abraham; BSC; etc.
- Strong retailer relationships with NYC Metro Whole Foods Grocery teams.
- Strong retailer relationships with key NYC independent and regionals chain retailers.
- Experience working with NCG & INFRA stores.
- Confectionary experience a plus.
- Natural/Specialty experience a plus.
The Ideal Candidate
- Is both result-driven and mission-driven.
- Has already achieved similar goals with another brand.
- Will be relentless, resilient, resourceful.
- Will want to be a part of something big.
- Is high energy, fast-paced and hungry.
- Is disciplined with high integrity.
- Has grit.
- Self-Starter, independent, proven ability to work with minimal daily supervision.
Please send a copy of your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!