Saint Archer Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
COMPENSTION: $70,000 - $80,000 DOE
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for preventative maintenance and emergency repairs for all of the brewery equipment. The Maintenance Technician will ensure safety and production schedules are met.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Quickly diagnose source of failures and make emergency repairs to all mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and electronic systems as needed to return them to service and minimize production downtime.
- Assist production staff in performing their duties through direction, training, and assistance.
- Assist Brewery operations in setting up equipment and making running adjustments to maintain maximum efficiency. Including annually auditing assigned equipment to improve or develop PM’s, troubleshooting guides, and standard operating procedures.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area, returning tools, equipment and supplies to the appropriate storage areas after each assignment.
- Responsible for performing preventative maintenance on can, bottle, and keg packaging equipment
- Propose and modify maintenance schedule according to our particular use of the equipment
- Observe equipment in operation to prevent/diagnose potential problems.
- Dismantle devices to gain access to and remove, repair and replace defective parts.
- Identify, suggest, propose, and discuss solutions to equipment and facility issues with management.
- Develop and maintain maintenance logs on all equipment.
- Order stock parts services for proper and prompt repairs.
- Work with Contractors for repair, maintenance and installation jobs.
- Maintain and service electrical, mechanical, heating and cooling systems.
- Maintain and service plumbing, gas, air, drain and wastewater systems.
- Troubleshoot PLC's, Controls, Motors, Medium Voltage Equipment.
- Work with a high degree of autonomy and minimal supervision to support production priorities.
- Must have an Electrical / Mechanical background experience setting up and servicing packaging equipment, as well as basic electrical and mechanical troubleshooting
- Proper use and understanding of PPE
- The ability to read and interpret manuals, schematics, and blue prints.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- The ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision collaboratively in a dynamic environment.
- The ability to operate a fork lift.