Peach Street DistillersApply for this Job
Peach Street Distillers is seeking an individual to join our distillery team. We offer tremendous learning and growth opportunities in our distillery producing a full range of spirits made from various sugar bases from grains, fruits and agave. We are located in Palisade, Colorado on the Western Slope of Colorado. Peach Street has been producing fine spirits with our two Christian Carl pot stills since 2005.
- Raw materials preparation
- Responsible for grain/fruit ferment production and testing
- Responsible for spirit production across all distilling functions
- Housekeeping and hygiene/general upkeep in still house ensuring site is always "tour ready"
- Assist in inventory management
- Preparing spirit for bottling ensuring all quality specifications are measured and accurate
- Attending events to share and showcase Peach Street spirits
- Checks the quality of raw materials, ferment throughout the process, and finished product daily.
- Routine troubleshooting and maintenance
- Maintain a safe and compliant work environment
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have experience in production brewery, winery, distillery and or experience in sanitary food or beverage processing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Flexible working approach
- Logical and practical when problem solving
- Candidates should be serious about safety, quality and cleanliness.
- Candidates need to be able to lift up to 55 pounds, be able to twist and turn, be able to reach over your shoulders, and work in standing/walking/ crouching position at a steady pace and love to clean.
- Availability to work days, nights and weekends if necessary
- Must be in good physical condition and able to maneuver in confined spaces
- Passion for distilling and a commitment towards the production of a consistent and quality product
Peach Street Distillers offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, rewarding work environment and growth for committed team members.