Rogue Ales & SpiritsApply for this Job
Rogue is a small revolution, which expresses itself through handcrafted Ales, porters, Stouts, Lagers, Soda, Cider and Spirits. The essence of the Rogue brand, even the name, suggests doing things differently, a desire and a willingness to change the status quo.
In this role, you'll maintain and run high-speed machinery on the bottling line.
In this role you will:
- Maintain and work on various stations on the bottling and kegging lines.
- Help maintain equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- One year related experience in a production facility is preferred.
- Strong mechanical background with equipment repair experience preferred.
- Plays well with others.
- Is interesting, honest, passionate, and reliable.