Anchor Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
The Innovations Manager will own the Innovation Pipeline for Anchor Brewing. This role will collaborate with all areas of Production, as well as, the Sales and Marketing teams to develop new beers and new brewing and packaging processes. The Innovations Manager will also oversee the Pilot Brewing operations and will be responsible for evaluating new brewing raw materials.
- Drive and enhance Anchor Brewing’s Innovation Pipeline.
- Develop new processes to create innovative new beers and other beverages.
- Manage Pilot Brewing and R & D budgets and perform analysis to insure expenditures provide acceptable returns.
Education, Experience & Attitude:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required; preferably in a science or engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a brewery or other food/beverage processing environment is preferred.
- Experience with process flow, pumps, pipes, valves, heat transfer, fluid flow, and all basic brewing equipment.
- Deep knowledge of brewing and packaging processes as well as in depth general beer knowledge is required.
- Excellent project management, prioritization and organization skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of independence.
- Sound strategic thinking and ability to produce original ideas.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated leadership skills. Takes initiative, can work with minimal supervision, is flexible and thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Adaptability and flexibility to meet changing priorities.
- Must demonstrate strong strategic and creative problem-solving abilities, as well as excellent verbal and written communications, strong presentation skills, work organization and ability to multi-task.
- Team player with ability to effectively manage teams and work cross functionally with other departments to meet business goals.
- Energetic passion towards beer and brewing.
We offer competitive compensation commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package that includes: employer subsidized medical, dental and vision insurance; paid vacation; sick time off; paid holidays; personal day; 401k with employer match; flexible spending accounts, commuter benefits, discounted merchandise, and free beer!