Head of Marketing
CanvasApply for this Job
Canvas aims to be one the fastest growing RTD beverages in the U.S., creating a new category of prebiotic beverages (digestive health). Our success is driven by a dynamic, intelligent, and passionate team committed to improving individual and global health through better nutrition, innovative technology applications, and sustainable food systems. We want to put better nutrition in the hands of as many people as possible.
Our first product is a prebiotic fiber and protein beverage. Utilizing plants and science, our shakes are designed to optimize digestion and overall well-being. We’ve applied new and innovative technologies to facilitate sustainable production of our primary fiber and protein source, barley.
We are hiring an exceptionally talented and driven Head of Marketing to build and oversee all marketing and marketing-related functions that will grow brand awareness and drive sales for the next prominent brand.
You’ll be working to grow a dynamic early stage company from zero to number one in its category. This role requires an expert digital marketer, brand manager, and growth hacker hungry to build the next big brand. As the first full-time Marketing team member, you’ll work closely with the CEO, COO, and sales team to turn Canvas into a household consumer brand, executing the following:
- Continuously crafting and shaping the brand story and positioning
- Create all social and digital strategy and content (written and visual), executing across all channels
- Create innovative customer outreach, driving sales and awareness through traditional marketing streams such as print, email, merchandising, events, trade shows, etc.
- Develop inspired relationships with key influencers, affiliates, & events
- Develop and manage trade show and event marketing strategy, materials, and staffing
- Create and manage digital advertising, analyzing data and continuously re-iterating and executing strategy and ads to drive awareness and maximize growth
- Create and manage e-commerce marketing strategy and communications materials, including email lists, campaigns, customer correspondence materials, etc.
- Develop PR strategy and build exceptional relationships with key press, influencers, and stakeholders
- Implement and manage SEO
- Collaborate and partner with external agencies, designers, and photographers as needed
- Belief in Canvas brand, products, mission, and future; cultural fit, who thrives in young, fast-paced, future-thinking, high growth company
- Entrepreneurial-minded, with experience in early stage or start-up companies
- Experience crafting, leading, and executing branding and marketing campaigns, with proven track record of success
- Exceptional content strategizer
- Exceptional online marketing, e-commerce, and social media abilities
- Exceptional relationship-building, with customer first approach
- Exceptional at strategizing, rapid execution, and rapid iteration
- Passion for consumer marketing
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Big picture thinking, with desire to grow company from 0 to #1 in category
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter to our hiring team at: firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, please describe why you’re interested in working with Canvas and how you meet the requirements for the role.
Learn more at: drinkcanvas.com