Business & Category Insights Manager
nutpods (Green Grass Foods Inc.)Apply for this Job
Business & Category Insights Manager
Help consumers eat and live better, with the power of plant-based foods. Join nutpods, one of the fastest growing, plant-based alternative-dairy brands in the U.S. nutpods’ entrepreneurial spirit has laid the foundation for one of the most exciting young brands selling natural, high quality and dairy-free creamers.
This position focuses on “business intelligence,” analyzing and contextualizing:
- brand- and retailer-specific data and trends
- category sales data and trends
that impact the nutpods’ brands sales growth and US market penetration.
This team member:
- Is responsible for building a category management strategy for nutpods, an emerging brand within the plant-based alt-dairy, shelf stable and refrigerated coffee creamer categories.
- Performs retail and occasional consumer research, investigates overall market trends and conducts detailed analyses to develop key insights about the business in various channels and in different geographies.
- Provides fact-based analysis, consumer insights and practical recommendations to key decision makers across the nutpods organization.
Reporting: The role will report to the head of the marketing department, but work regularly with the nutpods brand’s head of sales and the sales team.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to…
- Develop high impact, insight-based recommendations that identify brand and overall category trends within the natural & conventional grocery landscape as well as club, foodservice, & e-commerce.
- Use both quantitative and qualitative data sources to drive decisions and successfully generate results
- Work with the marketing and sales team and occasional business partners to proactively identify, develop and drive strategies and initiatives that will result in profitable growth for the brand
- Develop relevant hypotheses and support/disprove them through data analysis and insights
- Develop strong relationships with business partners at all levels
- Plan, organize, and support consumer research by working closely with internal team and external vendors
- Issue weekly and monthly reports (brand and competitive sales) to the executive management team
The accomplished individual will possess:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years’ related work experience, including experience within the food and beverage industry, natural foods background preferred
- Candidate should have a thorough understanding of all retail information databases (IRI, SPINS, Nielsen, etc.)
- Experience in cost modeling and creating compelling insights from data
- Demonstrated ability to generate innovative insights from rigorous analysis
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects
- Exceptional verbal, written and formal presentation skills (fluency in Excel, Powerpoint, Keynote and other cloud-based presentation software)
Visit www.nutpods.com for more information.
Green Grass Foods Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.