Experiential Marketing Director
CoreApply for this Job
Core Nutrition: Makers of CORE Hydration + CORE Organic – NYC/Metro
Reports to CMO
Who we are:
We are one of the hottest new beverage start-ups out there. While we are less than 3 years old, we are already the #3 Premium Domestic Premium Water in the country. We are a company full of food and beverage veterans that have created and grown some of the most iconic brands of the last decade like vitaminwater, smartwater, Fuze, NOS, Zico and Muscle Milk.
What exactly is it?
Core Hydration is a new ultra-purified bottled water that is balanced with electrolytes and minerals to deliver your body’s natural pH balance of 7.4.
With CORE Organic, we are also the first to market with an Organic, low calorie great tasting beverage that is perfect for any occasion…be it with lunch, a flavor pick me up or something for when you are watching your sugar (it has less than 1g of sugar per serving. I know…ridic).We are looking for a Field Marketing Boss…someone who can think creatively about how to bring our brands to life experientially, leveraging the power of technology and the ability to amplify the message through social media, influencers and PR. All this has to be done in a way that aligns strategically with our brand strategy that is about breaking the norms, being premium and ultimately being a lifestyle brand that is built around the pillars of fitness, lifestyle and music. We have a growing list of music investors and ambassadors like Demi Lovato, Adam Levine, Katy Perry, Ellie Goulding, Diplo and Becky G.
- Work with CMO to set the field marketing vision (key pillars: music, fitness, lifestyle)
- Development of field marketing strategies, tools and tactics with a focus on events, sampling, seeding and social media/PR amplification with the goal of increasing brand awareness/education and driving trial
- Hiring, mentoring and managing the field marketing team to bring this strategy to life locally
- Collaborate with the brand and digital teams to create a cohesive strategy that leverages all channels in order to amplify activations outside of the event footprint
- Lead negotiations, planning and execution of events and strategic partnership initiatives
- Collaborate with VP, Sales/Divisional Sales Director to identify priority sales accounts and work with marketing managers to develop strategic marketing support / programming to grow account volume
- Collaborate with sales team to develop tools and tactics to keep CORE top of mind with distributor partners
- Manage field marketing budget to ensure on-budget delivery of goals and maximization of impact
- Monitor marketing activities, assess impact and provide coaching to continually improve and innovate
Education, Experience & Key Traits
- Bachelor’s degree
- 15+ years of relevant experience in experiential/field marketing, partnerships, PR/Social content development and amplification
- Track record of building breakthrough experiential programming leveraging today’s technologies and tools
- Excellent communication, planning and budgeting experience
- Understanding and passion for creating memorable experiences that breakthrough the consumer psyche
- Passion for music/fitness and pop culture
- Desire to do things differently and create something special
- Plays well in the sandbox with others
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty