Florida Market Manager
ACE CiderApply for this Job
The California Cider Company is in search of an experienced Market Manager to join their growing team. The Sales Manager will be responsible for developing 30-, 60- and 90-day sales plans, in addition to ongoing quarterly and long-term sales goals.
- Passion and commitment to building a brand with entrepreneurial spirit
- Chain Calling Experience Preferred
- Team driven, internal drive, a self starter, passionate, high energy, resourceful, responsible, flexible, and strong organization skills
- Preferred 5+ years field sales experience in Beverage
- Ability to work in a mobile environment and navigate assigned territory
- Excellent communication skills
- Capable of analyzing information and assembling presentations for buyers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) and ability to learn proprietary software applications
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Clean driving record required (No DUIs)
- Regular ride alongs with wholesaler representatives.
- Visit and maintain contact with retailers, restaurants, bars.
- Fulfill needs of distributors.
- Communicate on daily basis w/ Sales Director regarding orders, trends, successes, and difficulties.
- Monitor wholesaler’s inventory and depletions.
- Analyze sales data/ performance on a monthly basis.
- Complete company administration requirements on time and regularly, including expense reports, weekly/month recaps, monthly calendar, budget management, and daily e-mail responses.
- Be thoroughly acquainted with every key decision maker or decision influencer in accounts.
- 2+ promos / staff trainings and 2+ weekend events, monthly.
- Visit a minimum of 10+ accounts a day.
- Participate in beer samplings, promotions, beer festivals and all related events.
- Build & maintain relationships by communicating regularly with our distributor sales managers.
- Conduct quarterly sales meetings / presentations with our distributor’s sales staff.
- Paid Time Off
- Mileage Reimbursement and Expense Account
- 401k Contribution Matching Program (company matches up to 4% of salary)
- Healthcare (100% of premium paid after 90 day introductory period)