Sales Representative - NYC & Nassau County, Long Island
Montauk Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
Position: Sales Representative – New York City & Nassau County, Long Island, NY
*Candidate MUST live in the respective area. (NYC rep MUST reside in NYC. Long Island rep MUST reside in Nassau County)*
Job Brief: Montauk Brewing Company was founded in 2012. Today, it is the fastest growing brewery in Metro New York. We are looking for a Sales Representative to drive sales in New York City and continue the growth trajectory that we have experienced to date. The ideal candidate will utilize their selling and communication skills to further build strong relationships in the field. We are looking for a candidate that can sell, service and maintain these relationships through passion and excellent customer service. The goal is to drive new distribution, maintain existing accounts, and increase brand visibility and volume. This is the ideal opportunity to get in on the ground floor of building an exciting brand.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Supporting and promoting Montauk Brewing Company core values and purpose
- Drive sales of core and seasonal brands in a constantly changing craft beer marketplace within the competitive landscape of New York City
- Plan and execute all aspects of consumer samplings to drive brand awareness, customer satisfaction, engagement and retention
- Promoting the Montauk Brewing Company portfolio
- Can build and deliver professional sales presentations for large groups
- Maintaining consistent market visitation in assigned territory
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with New York City distributor and key on and off-premise accounts
- Developing new business and growing existing accounts within established sales territory
- Maximizing POS exposure and brand awareness in the assigned territory
- Reporting to Montauk Brewing Company headquarters in Montauk as needed
- Daily & weekly market recaps via email
- Managing territory sales budget
- Compiling monthly wholesaler updates
- Must live in New York City with a working knowledge of the territory
- 4-year college degree
- 2+ years of professional sales experience, preferably in the craft beer market
- A valid driver's license, clean driving record.
- Ability to lift and move cases frequently.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task
- Proficient computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office and Excel
- Friendly, positive, confident and engaging attitude
- Flexible schedule is a must, as this position includes evening and weekend sampling events, promotions, and festivals.
Please email resumes to HR@montaukbrewingco.com