Regional Sales Manager, Northeast
CS GroupApply for this Job
CS Group is ramping up a national craft cocktail brand across on-premise accounts in the Northeast and seeks an experienced, competitive, passionate, and talented beverage professional to drive the brand's growth across the region as the company's Regional Sales Manager - Northeast.
Interested applicants should love the beverage business and enjoy selling at all customer levels, including direct to accounts (regardless of size), training & motivating distributor sales teams and leadership, and selling shoulder-to-shoulder with distributor teams. The position will report to CS Group's Director of Sales and have the opportunity to learn the business while working closely with CEO & Founder Rich Davis. Compensation is competitive and career growth opportunities are available for top performers that prove out their talents and help drive the business.
- Manage distributors/bottlers and their sales teams to execute business plans through effective training & in market support.
- Drive growth with distributors/bottlers sales teams by assisting with brand presentations to gain new customers and product placement in on-premise/food service channels.
- Implement distributor/bottler reporting and targeting tools to track success in territory.
- Report Monthly and Quarterly on overall business results and product placements.
Related Skills & Understanding:
- Beverage experience and understanding of beverage business drivers.
- A general understanding of beverage distributor/bottler distribution systems and their business focus, hurdles, brands, and service capabilities.
- Ability to identify new accounts, product voids, and market opportunities.
- Food service beverage, wine/spirits/beer, or on-premise beverage experience required.
- Organization skills, time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize initiatives, identify & solve customer needs.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors degree
- Min of five (5) years working at RSM level or equivalent in Beverage business
- Technology acumen of modern business professional which includes understanding of Office, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Heavy in Region, and periodically outside of Region for training and to support strategic initiatives, 90% of time
- Administrative/Home 10% of time
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary & Bonus structure that aligns with sales performance
- Full Health & Dental
- Raises & Promotions for high achievers
If you enjoy challenging, high-growth, competitive environments and are a proven winner then reach out to us; we want to meet you.
About CS Group:
At CS Group we focus on innovation, quality, and product efficacy to create unique beverage brands that are timely and on trend. Among our brands are "Cool Attitudes Craft Mixers," "Citrus Springs Juices," and "Paradise Juice & Mixers." Our brands are sold through an elite network of distributors each selected for their strong reach into their markets. Our brands are featured in over 20,000 restaurants, hotels, casinos, bars, nightclubs, and music & vacation venues around the US. For more information or to connect: