Bear Brands, LLCApply for this Job
Ready to join one of the hottest beverage start-ups? Bear Brands, LLC makers of Bear Squeeze, performance-driven meal shakes, has shocked the industry by winning BevNet’s New Beverage Showdown, then launching an IndieGoGo campaign with pre-sales of over $100k in its first week. We’re ready to bring in someone special to join us in our mission to help unlock human potential and inspire great performance.
Overall Job Purpose:
Bear Brands is seeking a high-performing operations manager.
This key position will be responsible for overseeing daily operational activities including guidance of the production activities of the brand including Logistics, Packaging, Quality Control, Inventory Management & Order Fulfillment.
If interested, please attach a resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please provide a couple paragraphs to explain how your experience is relevant to this role and why you’d like to be part of this company. We want to get a feel for your personality and style, as we look towards bringing on a new team member.
The Operations Manager will provide hands-on management of all aspects of operations and manufacturing, including, but not limited to:
- Planning, forecasting, budgeting, sourcing, producing, and shipping goods.
- Order, ship and manage raw goods and finished goods inventory with customer demand, optimizing cash on hand while ensuring product stays in supply.
- Ensure that operations run efficiently by developing clear objectives in conjunction with CEO.
- Work with raw ingredient suppliers and co-packing facility to complete production run in timely fashion.
- Analyze operational data and current processes to maximize efficiency and continual improvements
- Collaborate with the CEO to develop and manage budgets including cost of goods sold and operating expenditures
- Monitor cost variances and report them in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable local and federal laws.
- Manage major projects to improve Operations from beginning to end.
- Oversee all Operations systems and future implementations.
- Help team with other duties from time to time as it evolves through this exciting phase of rapid growth.
- 5+ years of experience managing operations, with at least 3+ years in food & beverage
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks & handle multiple projects.
- Strong business acumen and proven project manager.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Bear Brands LLC is the maker of Bear Squeeze, a performance driven meal shake that is paleo, vegan and keto friendly with only 5 net carbs. Made by a team of highly acclaimed international food scientists working with a chef from a Michelin star restaurant, BEAR delivers not only on its nutrition but also its taste. Recent winner of BevNet’s New Beverage Showdown, BEAR is ready to expand its product line across the nation.
BearSqueeze.co (IndieGoGo currently live)