Bundaberg Brewed DrinksApply for this Job
Bundaberg Brewed Drinks is a family owned, Australian business; with its head office located in Bundaberg Queensland Australia the company has been creating craft brewed premium soft drinks since 1960.
The Market Manager’s main role is to drive sales & manage execution of Bundaberg Brewed Drink’s standards in key regional foodservice and retail customers. The Market Manager will lead the development of all Bundaberg SKU’s and drive all key Bundaberg programming initiatives on premise and off premise, while working closely with Distributor and partners to track performance and execution. This position will work on a daily basis with RSMs, USA Country Manager, Distributor and Customer Partners and Marketing.
- Assist the RSMs and accounts in attaining their sales and distribution objectives by working with them and providing training support on the Bundaberg product line.
- Interact and develop solid working relationships with all levels and functions within assigned distributors and assigned Regional customers
- Conduct well prepared and delivered sales meetings to the distributor sales force.
- Develop and maintain sales contact with all major customers and new prospects.
- Manage all aspects of administration duties including but not limited to monthly reports, sales expenses and budgets for market/region, key account listings, etc.
- Identify market trends and opportunities, and develop respective action plan.
- Monitor inventory and proper use of P.O.S. material. Follow through on all commitments made to distributor management, sales personnel, and the trade.
In addition to the above you will possess the following skills and attributes:
Minimum 5 years in sales and territory management in the beverage industry
Experience in gaining new distribution and growing sales in the On Premise segment
Minimum Bachelor’s degree
Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools
Experience with syndicated data (IRI, Nielsen) a plus
Must reside near a major airport in the US
The location for this role is Seattle/Portland.