Platform Beer CoApply for this Job
The Cellarman - Production opportunity is a full time position that will support the day to day operations.
Competitive Pay and Health Benefits available.
- Clean tanks, hoses, equipment to expected standard
- Prepare tanks for transfer of beer
- Transfer beer in a manner in line with expected standard
- Document steps of process as expected by supervisors
- Communicate regularly with supervisor to ensure processes are being followed
The ideal candidate for the Cellarman - Production opportunity is a team-oriented, professional who requires little direction in day-to-day activities.
- Requires a High School diploma or equivalent GED
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Minimum 2 years experience in brewery environment, preferred
- Good organizational skills
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
- A high growth company in the process of establishing a streamlined business model.
- A fast-paced environment which involves many short notice tasks and schedule changes.
- An independent work structure that evaluates based upon accomplishment of goals
- An image conscious organization that focuses on customer service at all costs.
- A 24/7 business servicing a high volume and profitable product offered by our clients.
This job description/advancement opportunity in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed. You will be expected to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested by your supervisor