Markstein Sales Co.Apply for this Job
We are currently in search for a Finance Manager.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Works with tax attorney to ensure corporate taxes are prepared in a timely manner
- Works with bank to ensure quarterly covenant compliance reporting is provided.
- Prepare complex journal entries and ensure the timely monthly closing of corporate financials.
- Prepare and review monthly and annual financial statements.
- Track and prepare a written summary of major variances from budget and opportunities for improvement on a monthly basis.
- Manage Accounts Payable to include review of vendor invoices and timely payments to vendors.
- Maintain and reconcile fixed asset schedules and depreciation.
- Supervise the annual workers compensation insurance audit of payroll information.
- Prepare and reconcile city and property tax statements.
- Maintain debt schedule for all company loans and capital leases.
- Ensure financial reporting is in compliance with GAAP.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university with a Business and/or Accounting degree; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Two to three years prior experience in a supervisory role in an accounting position within a manufacturing or distribution environment. Experience with various inventory management and order processing software applications is preferred. Experience with VIP software a plus.
Competitive salary with bonus structure
Full array of health and wellness benefits
401(k) with profit sharing
Great culture and work environment