NH Sales Representative - Seacoast NH
Sebago Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
Exciting opportunity at a great company!
To serve as the primary liaison between our distributors, customers, and our brewery. The Sebago Brewing Company sales rep plays a critical role in the sale and support of our product, and serves as an ambassador to the company. You are charged with increasing the sales of our delicious beer. This includes direct account responsibility for key on and off-premise accounts, securing new distribution in existing and new accounts, and working closely with the distributor network in your assigned territory to maintain/develop all accounts.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Aggressively pursue new on & off-premise distribution
- Call on existing key accounts to secure new distribution, making timely presentations and introducing new and “limited release” beers.
- Executing weekly on and off -premise promotions and periodic special events that generate brand awareness and consumer sampling, as well as new distribution at target accounts.
- Develop and maintain strong, positive relationships with account staff and distributor sales personnel
- Travel to company sales meetings; participate in market blitzes in other territories, and otherwise work with other members of the Sebago team to execute/achieve the sales plan.
- Complete necessary administrative reporting on a timely basis
- Maintain all Sales Goals and personal budgets outlined to you and your territory.
- Other duties as periodically assigned by your supervisor.
Qualifications and Skills
- A bachelor’s degree in related field and one (1) to three (3) years in sales experience.
- An associate’s degree and two (2) to four (4) years in sales experience.
- Any appropriate combination of the above education and experience.
- Hospitality or brewery experience is strongly preferred.
- Valid drivers license. This position has a high degree of land travel.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, nights and weekend events are sometimes required.
Sebago offers a fun and rewarding employment experience!
FT employees in this role will enjoy:
- Monthly car allowance
- Salary, plus commission
- Medical and dental offerings
- Vacation days and personal days
- Discounts on products and services
- 401k with a company match
Job Type: Full-time