Sales Merchandiser, Portland
hint, incApply for this Job
WHAT IS THE JOB?
Develop and maintain relationships with Gatekeepers in key retail accounts. Continuously conduct store visits to build/ manage displays, stock shelves and replenish coolers. Be part of a fast-growing flavored water company with the potential to develop into a sales manager role.
WHAT YOU WILL DO?
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with ‘Gatekeepers’ at key retail accounts
- Build/ maintain displays, replenish coolers and stock shelves using back stock to minimize out of stocks
- Ensure that POS and signage is up to date
- Communicate with District Manager to plan for promo weeks, displays and other sales efforts
- Serve as an external facing point person at hint water and be a key contributor to the sales team
- Track/ monitor progress by consistently using CRM tools to document important info, take pictures and schedule follow up
- Short Term goals:
- Establish and develop positive relationships with Store Managers, Department heads, Receivers and Distributor Reps within key retail accounts
- Focus on minimizing out of stocks by setting up and maintaining displays, organizing the coolers/shelves etc.
- Long Term goals:
- Use established relationships with the retail stakeholders to begin selling in additional facings, cooler space, or POS opportunities, etc. to further grow hint
WHO ARE YOU?
You are an outgoing, friendly, energetic and highly organized professional. You have a track record of exceeding goals and delivering against clearly stated objectives. You look not only to close the deal but also to create long - lasting partnerships with your customers and business partners.
- Reliable with a strong sense of integrity and an Insatiable work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and tenacious with follow up
- Proactive self-starter but able to take direction. Comfortable working solo and as part of a team
- Great attention to detail, organization and time management
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment with quotas and goals
- Driven toward upward mobility with a hunger to learn every step of the way
- Passionate about living an active and healthy lifestyle
- Experience in the Food and Beverage or Retail Industry. Sales experience in applicable industries will be considered
- Reliable vehicle with a clean driving record
Competitive compensation package offered. Healthcare benefits 100% paid for by company, FSA, 401K (regular and Roth), gym stipend, snacks and LOTS of water!
WHO ARE WE?
hint® is a refreshing alternative to sodas, juice and other sweetened drinks and it tastes great! We are on a mission to help the world live a healthy lifestyle, both by offering our all-natural products for consumption, and by supporting other healthy initiatives. Apparently, we have struck a chord, and our water is popping up in all sorts of places such as Time Magazine, the Academy Awards, on Grey’s Anatomy and in the hands of fans such as John Legend, Steven Spielberg and Charlize Theron. hint was named one of the "15 Startups You Need to Know for 2015" by Forbes.
Founded in 2005 by former AOL Executive and Award-Winning Entrepreneur, Kara Goldin, hint® has expanded to over 16 delicious flavors and 6 flavors of hintfizz®, a line of unsweetened sparkling water. We recently introduced our third product line, hint kick™, marrying the same delicious fruit-kissed water with a light touch of caffeine! The leader in flavored essence water, hint®, and hintfizz®, can be found in fine grocery and retailers across the United States such as Whole Foods, Andronico’s, The Fresh Market, Starbucks and Bristol Farms. hint®, can also be purchased online at www.drinkhint.com and Amazon.com.
The idea behind hint is simple: pure water, nature's original refreshment, accented with natural flavor. No sugar, no diet sweeteners. EVER. HINT, Inc. is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Visit www.drinkhint.com/careers for more jobs.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Sales Merchandiser, Portland” in your subject line. We look forward to getting to know you.