Sales Representative - Sacramento Area
Three Weavers Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
Area Sales Representative – San Diego
THREE WEAVERS BREWING COMPANY
We are looking for a fun-loving individual to join our growing family!
You have a passion for craft beer. Your belief in building a positive sense of community and wanting to be part of a team with big plans and even bigger dreams is what drives your success. You’re known for your excellent working relationships with distributors, key accounts and cultivating new business opportunities. Your admirable work ethic, that is reliable and consistent, is why you stand out from the rest. Strong analytical skills and problem solving techniques make you a key contributor to any sales force. Your thirst for knowledge and furthering your education not only of beer, but of your professional self has lead you to the right brewery…
- Increase distribution of package and draft of all Three Weavers beer.
- Strong knowledge of the 3-tier system with the ability to balance between the demands of wholesaler, management and retail execution.
- Prospect for new business across his/her assigned territory.
- Able to stay focused and remain extremely productive while working in the field without direct supervision.
- Knowledge to adhere to and enforce all applicable local, state and federal laws, rules and regulations.
- Conduct on-premise promotions, in-store tastings and work special events on a regular basis.
- Strong self-starting work ethic: planning on a daily/weekly/monthly basis and consistently execute plans in a timely manner.
- Utilize and input daily activity into CRM.
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask and goal-oriented.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills (staff trainings, brewery tour/tastings).
- Two years of industry experience selling craft beer.
- In depth knowledge of, and direct experience in the local market of craft beer.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must be able to lift up to 55 pounds and maneuver packages up to 165 pounds, using appropriate techniques and tools.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs with the ability to enter, retrieve, and interpret data.
- Ability to drive a vehicle for in-field work daily, hold a valid Driver’s License and clean driving record.
- Evening, weekend and holiday availability required.