Assistant Brewer/ Cellarman
Evil Czech BreweryApply for this Job
- Applicant must have previous experience in production brewing with knowledge of brewery operations
- Transferring beer, CIP, SIP, carbonation, line cleaning, keg cleaning/filling, grain milling, record keeping, yeast management.
- Knowledge of sanitation and sterilizing techniques.
- Comfortable working with and around chemicals with knowledge of proper safety guidelines and equipment.
- Able to lift 70+ lbs. also, bend, twist, squat and comfortable working on their feel all day. Stacking cases and kegs as well as, organizing beer and ingredients.
- Able to work a variable work shift schedule that is dependent on the operational needs of the day/week in the brewery. Some days require 12 hour days, weekends and some holidays. Incidentally, some work days may be longer than others, but this will be complimented with some shorter days when production doesn’t require as much attention.
- Attending beer festivals and handling jocky boxes (set up and break down).
- Willing and comfortable (to learn, if needed) driving a forklift and handling a pallet jack.
- Must be able to work hands on with assisting and or leading all aspects of production.
Job Type: Full Time
Starting pay: $14/hr **Opportuntities for a raise after first 6 months*
** Health insurance, retirement plan that company matches, paid vacation **
- Follows environmental guidelines
- Must have valid driver’s license and liquor license.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Comply with brewery regulations, policies and brewery standard operation procedures. Applicant must have an open mind, share opinions, works well with others, monitoring fermentation projects, creativity and positive personality that doesn’t mind cleaning.
- Outgoing, ambitious, PASSIONATE, organized and likes to stay busy.
ECB is looking for brewers assistant/cellarman with the willingness to learn and help with this brewery and having a great time. This job will require the knowledge of start to finish in the brewing process. We are a small team and must all work together to accomplish our goals and tasks. That being said, aside from brewing you will be expected to help with general cleaning of the brewery (ex: shining tanks, cleaning floors, cleaning table tops, etc…).