Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Santa's back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Santa's back

    Christmas stuff has been showing up in stores for several weeks, so I wasn't too surprised when I saw these today at Wegman's.

    Coke brought Santa back this year (as opposed to polar bears) on 12oz cans and 2-liter bottles
    (click the images to enlarge) :
    Christmas Coke 1.jpg
    Christmas Coke 2.jpg
    Christmas Coke 3.jpg
    Christmas Coke 4.jpg
    I didn't see any 20oz bottles or 8oz glass bottles, but they are probably coming as well. Diet Coke and Coca-Cola Zero have snowflakes again on their packaging.

  • #2
    Yep! I got a Coke out of a machine today that had Santa on the can. The polar bear cans were cool to see, but I'm glad see the Santa Packs again.

    Comment


    • #3
      8 ounce glass is most likely coming. It is a separate order code from the plain 8 ounce, so the salespeople have to specially order it (though it is the same UPC as the plain).

      I have only seen snowflake 20oz Diet Coke so far. But 12 pack Coke with Santa, and holiday themed Coke Diet and Coke Zero 12 packs and Coke 2 liters with Santa (like hitokage saw). Also 20 pack Coke with Santa.

      The ornament bottles should also be at Walmart this week.

      I am also glad that Santa is back.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ATownAndrew View Post
        Yep! I got a Coke out of a machine today that had Santa on the can. The polar bear cans were cool to see, but I'm glad see the Santa Packs again.

        Remember the white polar bear cans? Lol.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by fusion View Post
          Remember the white polar bear cans? Lol.
          Yes! I have an empty white can at home that I saved.

          Comment


          • #6
            Saw Santa glass bottles today.

            Comment


            • #7
              I've since seen the 8 oz glass bottles and also the 7.5 oz cans with Santa.
              Last edited by hitokage; 11-24-2014, 11:48 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Here's a photo from eBay of the 7.5 oz holiday cans...

                I don't know why but the Coke Zero can is giving me a signal that next year the Coke and Coke Zero cans will have a new packaging design, similar to the new Diet Coke design released this year.

                Last edited by Ram0n C0keah0lic; 11-25-2014, 12:40 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Ram0n C0keah0lic View Post
                  Here's a photo from eBay of the 7.5 oz holiday cans...

                  I don't know why but the Coke Zero can is giving me a signal that next year the Coke and Coke Zero cans will have a new packaging design, similar to the new Diet Coke design released this year.

                  I hope not. I don't like the current Diet Coke design. The holiday mini cans are nice though.
                  Last edited by ATownAndrew; 12-08-2014, 02:29 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Ram0n C0keah0lic View Post
                    I don't know why but the Coke Zero can is giving me a signal that next year the Coke and Coke Zero cans will have a new packaging design, similar to the new Diet Coke design released this year.
                    My guess was right: New Coca-Cola can design coming this 2015:



                    Instagram from @jonathan_celera
                    Last edited by Ram0n C0keah0lic; 12-26-2014, 06:04 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Good intuition! You are right, Coke and Coke Zero are getting new looks in 2015. It is also the 100th anniversary of the contour bottle.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by fusion View Post
                        Good intuition! You are right, Coke and Coke Zero are getting new looks in 2015. It is also the 100th anniversary of the contour bottle.
                        True that! in fact I saw several pictures of 2015 Coke calendars with the centennial of the contour bottle as theme.

                        and it's the 10th anniversary of Coca-Cola Zero too!



                        Last edited by Ram0n C0keah0lic; 12-29-2014, 03:32 AM.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X