Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Word on the street - Cherry Coke at Walmart (Canada)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Word on the street - Cherry Coke at Walmart (Canada)

    Yep. I've seen pictures of the same cans from the previous 2 years: pretty much the same as the U.S. ones but bilingual.

    Waiting for official confirmation from Walmart and Coke.

    I thought for sure those would die after Target left...

  • #2
    Sorry for double post.

    It's for real. I found one at my local Maxi and bought it. It's not just at Walmart. Try anywhere that sells 24-packs.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by GenesisWildCherry View Post
      Yep. I've seen pictures of the same cans from the previous 2 years: pretty much the same as the U.S. ones but bilingual.

      Waiting for official confirmation from Walmart and Coke.

      I thought for sure those would die after Target left...
      Target left?

      Comment


      • #4
        Yep. Left me scarred for months.

        Comment


        • #5
          I'll head down to my wal-mart in a bit. Hopefully it makes it out west.

          Comment


          • #6
            I hope so too. Coke seems to favour Eastern Canada lately. Good luck, man

            Comment


            • #7
              Is Cherry Coke rare in Canada? You can literally find it in any and every single store anywhere in the United States. It's so common, it doesn't even register with me when I see it. I like Cherry Pepsi better though and to be honest, I like Diet Cherry Pepsi better than the regular. Does Canada carry the Cherry Coke Zero? That too is everywhere here.

              Comment


              • #8
                Susan, the thing is they won't release it as a permanent product in Canada. Despite the sales and demand.

                Canada has never had Cherry Zero.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by GenesisWildCherry View Post
                  Susan, the thing is they won't release it as a permanent product in Canada. Despite the sales and demand.

                  Canada has never had Cherry Zero.
                  I can sympathize with you. Many of the products I enjoy wind up being a limited time thing here like Fanta Cherry, Cherry Crush, Mt Dew Pitch Black and my all time favorite Red Fusion. I have often wondered about the availability of some of my favorite soft drinks in Canada because for the past several years I have strongly considered permanently moving to western Canada if a certain person is elected to the presidency in 2016. Just curious, do they have Cherry Pepsi over there? It's odd they've never had Coke Zero products there as they're in every super market here, at least in Central California. I think it's considerably better than the Diet Coke products, especially the Cherry Coke Zero vs. Diet Cherry Coke. And do you guys still have Lime Crush there? It was a favorite of mine too but of course it was gone from the shelves before I could even blink.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Susan, don't. Don't bother coming to Canada even if he's elected. Avoid Quebec at all costs, anyway: it's a soda lover's Hell. Worst selection in the developed world: other provinces are better. Even though there's still no Cherry Pepsi (They don't bother with it), no Lime Crush (until its discontinuation a small while ago), no Coke Zero flavours (never came at all). We're a third world country, huh? XD Cherry Coke just comes for a month or 2 at a time. You'd be better off in Europe or Australia. :P But meh, to each his/her own.

                    We DO have regular Lime Pepsi which I personally think is awesome, and I believe you guys don't have that.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by GenesisWildCherry View Post
                      Susan, don't. Don't bother coming to Canada even if he's elected. Avoid Quebec at all costs, anyway: it's a soda lover's Hell. Worst selection in the developed world: other provinces are better. Even though there's still no Cherry Pepsi (They don't bother with it), no Lime Crush (until its discontinuation a small while ago), no Coke Zero flavours (never came at all). We're a third world country, huh? XD Cherry Coke just comes for a month or 2 at a time. You'd be better off in Europe or Australia. :P But meh, to each his/her own.

                      We DO have regular Lime Pepsi which I personally think is awesome, and I believe you guys don't have that.
                      We have Diet Lime Coke though it's not super common but the Safeway (Vons) by me has it. We also had the Pepsi Lime for a while and I enjoyed it a lot. Btw, it's not a "he" I'm worried about. My favorite hockey team is from Canada though! Montreal Canadiens! Woo-hoo! We need Carey Price to get healthy in a hurry though.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Well.... that was fast. :P Cherry Coke already is gone from QC, it seems. Nobody's restocked in my area...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by GenesisWildCherry View Post
                          Well.... that was fast. :P Cherry Coke already is gone from QC, it seems. Nobody's restocked in my area...
                          I'm drinking a Diet Cherry Pepsi as I read this. Starting a 21 day Atkins diet Monday so I bought two 12 packs at Walmart yesterday. Tastes a little better now that Pepsi is using Splenda.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            There's nobody I envy more than you Americans.... You guys get frickin' everything...

                            And yet, other provinces have stock like there's no tomorrow.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by GenesisWildCherry View Post
                              There's nobody I envy more than you Americans.... You guys get frickin' everything...

                              And yet, other provinces have stock like there's no tomorrow.
                              Jeez, and there's nobody that complains more than me that we get nothing in the way of sodas! I walk up and down the soda aisle shaking my head every time I'm there! I guess the grass is always greener on the other side. As long as I can get my Pibb Xtra I guess I shouldn't whine too much. I'd love it if Cheerwine, especially the diet came to my neck of the woods. I wonder what the soda selection is like around the Calgary area or in Western Canada in general. Do you guys at least have Canada Dry there? I heard the peach is to die for! All we get here are Canada Dry Ginger Ale and mixes. When I was very young, we got CD in every flavor around here.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X