Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kronik Energy sells well

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kronik Energy sells well

    Here is a great tasting product that sells everywhere.
    Kronik energy sells without marketing.
    It amazes me to see this product fly off the shelf just for the name.
    KroniK has a variety of wonderful flavors too.
    The Kronik Grind tastes like a Cherry flavored Red Bull. I'll carry this product as long as they keep making it. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

  • #2
    oy vey...

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm not even going to start!!!!!!

      Sells without marketing? What is that post all about? I'd call that marketing!
      OK< I had to just do one.
      Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

      Comment


      • #4
        Ditto on the Oy Vey.
        Don't worry, be happy. Meher Baba

        Comment


        • #5
          I know this drink and yes it will fly. the name and the taste will do it. there is not much better out there. I will tell you that the owner is a #*! but the drink is a winner and should be world wide.
          CJ <br />Business relations

          Comment


          • #6
            also if it were a marketing thing this guy was doing he would be pushing their new one, not one that every skateboarder and their mom's drink already.
            CJ <br />Business relations

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by deepnenergy:
              I know this drink and yes it will fly. the name and the taste will do it. there is not much better out there. I will tell you that the owner is a #*! but the drink is a winner and should be world wide.
              This drink is crap. It is absolutley one of the worst drinks I have ever tasted. Another ED with a name that connotes drug use. I'm actually surprised this drink is still onthe market. I have only seen it in Vegas and I travel all over the US.
              Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by deepnenergy:
                also if it were a marketing thing this guy was doing he would be pushing their new one, not one that every skateboarder and their mom's drink already.
                Oh Yeah....Moms out getting some "Kronik"...TAB maybe, but not Kronik. Do you think that subaurban Moms are idiots? They know what Kronik means and they wouldn't be caught dead letting their friend see them drinking one of those things.
                Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

                Comment


                • #9
                  no Greg,
                  It sells well, I know because I worked for them and have seen it first hand (the owner is the one I was telling you about in the PM) it does do well in most of the southern part of the US and very well in Circle K at a UPS it ranks 3rd to 5th in most areas. Bevnet gave the new one 4 stars + I really don't want to boost the product but I can not lie even though I can't stand the owner and your right, this would be the second ED he sold with drug slang since 2001.
                  CJ <br />Business relations

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I just keep wondering how many 16oz ED's are going to say they are #4 or #6 etc etc...
                    Kronik goes thru McClanes for 7-11's and it is always on the bottom of the cooler or sitting in the back of the cold box. I'm not bashing Kronik, but what makes it different than any other 16oz ED's on the market? Why would I buy Kronik with Juice when there is Monster Juiced and Rockstar Juiced? Is it really that much better? Do consumers say "holy sh_ _! this Juiced Kronik is so much better than all the other 16oz ED's that I have been drinking for the last 5 years"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ALLPRO:
                      I just keep wondering how many 16oz ED's are going to say they are #4 or #6 etc etc...
                      Kronik goes thru McClanes for 7-11's and it is always on the bottom of the cooler or sitting in the back of the cold box. I'm not bashing Kronik, but what makes it different than any other 16oz ED's on the market? Why would I buy Kronik with Juice when there is Monster Juiced and Rockstar Juiced? Is it really that much better? Do consumers say "holy sh_ _! this Juiced Kronik is so much better than all the other 16oz ED's that I have been drinking for the last 5 years"
                      I don't want you to think I'm trying to boost Kronik. I was with them for a while and put it into DSD that covers 14% of the US. and do the math at per point of purchase and they are Mclanes #1 energy Sku at least they were at the time of the Vegas show 5 months ago.
                      CJ <br />Business relations

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by deepnenergy:
                        </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by ALLPRO:
                        [qb]
                        ..... they are Mclanes #1 energy Sku at least they were at the time of the Vegas show 5 months ago. </font>[/QUOTE] The last place I want my energy drink is in McClanes, or any other distributor of the like. The only reson , IMO , to have your drink in McClanes is in extreme rural areas where conventional distributing would be too costly or ineffecient.
                        Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by greg:
                          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by deepnenergy:
                          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by ALLPRO:
                          [qb]
                          ..... they are Mclanes #1 energy Sku at least they were at the time of the Vegas show 5 months ago. </font>[/QUOTE] The last place I want my energy drink is in McClanes, or any other distributor of the like. The only reson , IMO , to have your drink in McClanes is in extreme rural areas where conventional distributing would be too costly or ineffecient. </font>[/QUOTE]Well Greg, I'm Disappointed to hear that opinion from you. You seem like a smart man and i thought you would know that WSD is a great place to start independent brands. you sell into them at 28.50 instead of 24 they take a 1.72% WHF and you get to play with the dollars. Circle K, Speedway, 7/11, flying J, H E double hockey sticks, all of them order out of McClaines or Cor-Mark. and you can create CMA's for major chains and still make 23.50 after Bill backs. so you might have to work selling to chains? Big deal,I closed 4 chains in a hour at the McClaines show. Also as you pick up DSD you can close that area for the distributor to take over and still hold the other territories. I may not like the owner of Kronik but the man is one of if not the top independent brands out there and AcNielsen shows it. even if it may be one the bottom in a 7/11 FA, it's there unlike a lot of people. Even those that are so bold to share their opinion to meet a negative impact.
                          CJ <br />Business relations

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I've never seen it in upstate New York, so it really sells "everywhere" I take it? FWIW, I don't live anywhere near NYC, so NYC is irreverent to me.

                            Come on, there are other places that energy drinks are sold, other than California, Las Vegas, and Florida, which appear to be the biggest markets.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Is it April 1st ?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X