Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your craziest energy drink story?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Your craziest energy drink story?

    The title is self-explanatory. Any story relating to energy drinks. Here's mine to start it off, not much but a start to the thread

    I drank a Spike Shooter (300mg caffeine) for the first time, and slammed it. This was in my college dorm and I soon found my self pulling a snow sled out of our closet. This is 20 min after the slam and I'm tweeking out like crazy, so I take the sled out into the dorm hallway, get a good running start, and holding the sled to my chest I jump onto the thinly carpeted floor. My knuckles of my left hand dragged along the carpet the whole 5 feet of sliding, removing a good chunk of skin. This happened over a year ago and I still have a scar.

    I KNOW there's more crazy stories out there. Post up!

  • #2
    Not too crazy

    Well we were always trying new energy drinks at work. One day I picked up some Redline(original aluminum bottle). Me an my buddy split it. In a short while we were buzzing alng good and had these silly grins on our faces. It freaked out my boss and now Redline is banned at work lol. It is the only drink he has banned.
    banned

    Comment


    • #3
      I had like four Monsters one night and I was totalllllly tweeking hard. I went outside and the next door neighbor was having pizza delivered and I totally stabbed the pizza guy to death for his pizzas.

      I was....arrested(but AFTER I ate the pizzas) and I was like DUDE! JUDGE!! BRO!!! I WAS TOTALLY TWEEKING OUT ON MONSTERS!!!! and he was like NAH WAY BRAH!! CASE DISMISSED!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by meetingpeopleiseasy View Post
        I had like four Monsters one night and I was totalllllly tweeking hard. I went outside and the next door neighbor was having pizza delivered and I totally stabbed the pizza guy to death for his pizzas.

        I was....arrested(but AFTER I ate the pizzas) and I was like DUDE! JUDGE!! BRO!!! I WAS TOTALLY TWEEKING OUT ON MONSTERS!!!! and he was like NAH WAY BRAH!! CASE DISMISSED!!
        lol nice story

        Comment


        • #5
          I was on the morning radio show here in San Francisco. They brought in one of their street guys. We had him chug 7 Jones Soda Whoop Ass Energy Drinks. After he was done, he gave a big "Yeah!!!!!" Then bent over and threw up in the garbage can. All this on live radio.

          Comment


          • #6
            Haha not the best PR for Jones!

            Comment


            • #7
              How about drinking an entire Fix in like 10 minutes, not knowing it had 500milligrams of caffeine in it. About the only time I got completely jittery.

              Comment


              • #8
                Ok, I have two stories, so me and a few friends were wondering if monster was explosive. It just sizzled, but when we tried this energy drink called bump, it had a nice boom! And somebody called the police so we ran. It was fun.

                The other is about a contest. Who could drink more monsters, rockstars, and red bulls, and this not energy drink called brain wash.(it has habinaro pepper(or how ever you spell it) its terrible and hurts to drink. So we started drinking them and when i was on my 5th monster one of my friends put captin morgan in it with out telling me, chugging that well... lets just say i don't remember.

                Comment


                • #9
                  What do you mean Monster just sizzled? What did you do to try and make them explode, what did you do to the drink Bump?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by b0mbtrac View Post
                    The other is about a contest. Who could drink more monsters, rockstars, and red bulls, and this not energy drink called brain wash.(it has habinaro pepper(or how ever you spell it) its terrible and hurts to drink. So we started drinking them and when i was on my 5th monster one of my friends put captin morgan in it with out telling me, chugging that well... lets just say i don't remember.

                    HMMMMM, I wonder if these guys adhered to any warning labels on the can......NO.
                    Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Wooow...I don't have any of those stories but I am sure my drunk laden stories could relate to that as I use to drink a lot of redbull/vodka drinks as well as Jager bombs.

                      Oh and drink two Sobe No Fears one after the other(hell probably one now for me) I did that when I worked at TJ Maxx years ago(one of the assistant store managers put me onto it and other guys) and I was literally running everywhere in the store when it was opened..I couldn't slow down at all..and this lasted up until we closed and I was kind of like wired even after that..working as a club bouncer too I drank a LOT of this cheap **** called Jet Fuel..don't know if any stores I can say attributed to that..but it was the bouncers life blood.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by SonicFury View Post
                        What do you mean Monster just sizzled? What did you do to try and make them explode, what did you do to the drink Bump?
                        Oh yeah, We threw matches in it lol! And greg, we are stupid teenagers who don't look at that type of stuff!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I also just remembered another story!
                          I was in math with a BFC(my favorite ) after drinking it about an hour threw i couldn't stop twitching so my math teacher tried to talk to me and eventually she kicked my out for the day. Its not a great story but W/E

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            The classic story:
                            Pour any drink into the cup, spit in it, pass it around, and offer it to the victim of the joke of the day.
                            Spartan Dan

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              not to crazy, but the owner of a local gas station knew me to buy enough energy drinks from his store that he gave me a free can of vis-visa, it was a sample that he was trying to sell, but he gave it to me instead.
                              I'm an acquired taste, if you don't like me acquire some taste

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X