Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kronik energy is almost dead...ha.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kronik energy is almost dead...ha.

    Kronik energy, the once 'self imposed' rebel in the enery drink market, is almost dead..it's too bad that the ceo/owner mike mcneil is still too proud and boastful, that he is the cause of the failure of the once 'player' in the industry. Mcneil is the most arrogant and sometimes rat like ego driven idiot that comes from a small midwest town, and tastes the good life without even being tuned into what got him there inthe first place.
    Beware of such serpents, as many companies have this type of leader....lets say goodbye to kronik energy.....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .........

  • #2
    They never were a "player" to begin with.
    "It's not my job to say what doesn't sell. My job is distribution!"

    Los Angeles Market Unit (LAMU)

    Comment


    • #3
      My question is, who are you? Former employee? DSD who lost distribution to a competitor? You obviously have a grudge against this company.

      Why do you say the brand is dead?

      Comment


      • #4
        Why is the "WHO I AM" important in the fact that Kronik Enrgy was run into the ground by an idiot? Why is "DSD", "Employee", etc, a driving force in an established truth? The answers to those questions are NO...Past Employee.. No past DSD distributor. The Grudge? Hmmmmmmmmmmm??????? Maybe someone in Canada needs to Smell the Coffee.....Hmmmmmmmm.......

        Comment


        • #5
          See the truth....Will You????

          See the Truth....I think even in Canada you can see, and smell something thats rotten to the core.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

          Comment


          • #6
            Who you are is not important. I was just curious.

            So why is the brand dead according to you? They obviosuly still have a few chain listings. Maybe we can all learn a lesson here

            I always liked their concept and marketing. I only ordered the Original and Entourage off their web site once. Really liked both.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Will Hunting View Post
              Why is the "WHO I AM" important in the fact that Kronik Enrgy was run into the ground by an idiot? Why is "DSD", "Employee", etc, a driving force in an established truth? The answers to those questions are NO...Past Employee.. No past DSD distributor. The Grudge? Hmmmmmmmmmmm??????? Maybe someone in Canada needs to Smell the Coffee.....Hmmmmmmmm.......
              I'll tell you why it is important who you are, what you do, and what your relationship to Kronik is in general. Your motives come into question by your strong feelings about a brand and its imminent demise(according to you). Why would someone that is a an impartial bystander have such strong language about someones personality traits, business acumen, and leadership style.
              You use words to describe him that in no way can have a positive connotation: ...rat like ego, idiot, serpent, etc. You even go so far as denigrate his geographical location upbringing. All the while saying it with a smug grin on your face as expressed by your somewhat evil laugh at the end of the first posting.....yeah, you are unbiased!!!!!!
              Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

              Comment


              • #8
                I have looked at previous post by you and you seem to have some affection for the brand in all of them, however, your disdain for Mr. McNeil is obvious. One thing that strikes me is that you never talk about Patrick Ritchie or Brian Robinson. Both listed as co-owners of the CFD LLC. Why not?
                Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Greg, Greg, Greg....One must not spend too much time on the "Why" in the disdain for a certain owner or co-owner of a company as you have mentioned prior. Greg, to establish a "truth" such as, lets say, the "truth" that sugar is sweet. Most have accepted the "Sweet taste that is indeed Sugar" but only through trial. I am excited that you have "studied" my past posts, and have indeed found a certain texture to them and centered to the "Serpent". I have not hid that at all. My truth in exposing a "Gypsy" such as he is, is only to do the what I can for those interested in the "Sweet" truth........

                  Who really cares how many degrees one has, don't people in general want to be involved on either end with the truth? The consumer is lied to enough, why must that be how business is done, over and over??????


                  Good luck in Florida. As for the two other people you listed, I have heard f them yet, have only heard "Good" about the two.....As for Mr. Mcneil ha ha ,,, very very very Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....You know of course.. You wouldn't be in a defensive mode if you didn't.... Good Luck son....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    LOL...

                    You still haven't told us why you think the brand is dead?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I haven't posted in over a year, so might as well make a splash on my return.

                      Dude, you sound like an idiot.

                      Your post sounds very much like a cut-off former employee - just saying. It's nobody's fault but their own that Kronik hit the market dropping stupid cash in the chains to a product that couldn't provide the sell-thru. As a "possible" former employee you should have questioned these efforts long-term implications on the business. Were those "investments" going to backed by a strong product w/ a wide-range demo interested in drinking/purchasing it? My thoughts... No, not really, especially when that product endorses a marijuana lifestyle in a "tongue in cheek" way so to speak...

                      ... and why the hate on people's location? Bashing on Canada? Florida? Really?

                      Lots of luck in your future merchandising position @ a 4th tier distributor. You'll kill it out there stallion.
                      Bill Brasky built the cabin he was born in.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Will Hunting View Post
                        Greg, Greg, Greg....One must not spend too much time on the "Why" in the disdain for a certain owner or co-owner of a company as you have mentioned prior. Greg, to establish a "truth" such as, lets say, the "truth" that sugar is sweet. Most have accepted the "Sweet taste that is indeed Sugar" but only through trial. I am excited that you have "studied" my past posts, and have indeed found a certain texture to them and centered to the "Serpent". I have not hid that at all. My truth in exposing a "Gypsy" such as he is, is only to do the what I can for those interested in the "Sweet" truth........

                        Who really cares how many degrees one has, don't people in general want to be involved on either end with the truth? The consumer is lied to enough, why must that be how business is done, over and over??????


                        Good luck in Florida. As for the two other people you listed, I have heard f them yet, have only heard "Good" about the two.....As for Mr. Mcneil ha ha ,,, very very very Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....You know of course.. You wouldn't be in a defensive mode if you didn't.... Good Luck son....
                        You are dripping with irony...TRUTH that you espouse must have a different definition to you than most. If Truth was your sole purpose of these comments then you wouldn't hide behind the veil of anonymity. Your remarks would be hoisted with the confidence of a man that is not afraid to share the truth and purport those truths with pride and a belief that what he says must be backed with the true identity and purpose of the accuser.
                        It is easy for someone to get online and make wild accusations about anyone, especially when they can slink into the back ground of an unknown. However, to have people take you serious and allow your statements to have true meaning you must be honest and truthful with those that you wish to "educate" about the truth.

                        I stand by my assertion that you are someone that has been wronged in some way, whether it be real or percieved, by Kronik until proven otherwise.

                        ...and what do I have to be defensive about? I have no relation to Kronilk other than the fact that we compete in the same category. I am just trying to figure why some "good natured" fellow is so compelled to have me hear him talk of the death of a drink that he has no real relation to. It is mind boggling the efforts you put into trashing this company and its owner.
                        Last edited by greg; 01-22-2009, 09:33 AM.
                        Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Bill Brasky View Post
                          I haven't posted in over a year, so might as well make a splash on my return.

                          Dude, you sound like an idiot.

                          Your post sounds very much like a cut-off former employee - just saying. It's nobody's fault but their own that Kronik hit the market dropping stupid cash in the chains to a product that couldn't provide the sell-thru. As a "possible" former employee you should have questioned these efforts long-term implications on the business. Were those "investments" going to backed by a strong product w/ a wide-range demo interested in drinking/purchasing it? My thoughts... No, not really, especially when that product endorses a marijuana lifestyle in a "tongue in cheek" way so to speak...

                          ... and why the hate on people's location? Bashing on Canada? Florida? Really?

                          Lots of luck in your future merchandising position @ a 4th tier distributor. You'll kill it out there stallion.

                          Good to see you back......with a vengeance!!!
                          Whether you think can or think you can\'t, you\'re probably right!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            So why the hiatus? Now since your unemployed you return....Welcome. A skit from Saturday Night Live and you have fallen lower than you wanted, remeber the rooms are open when you want it. Bill, I have been called worse than an "Idiot" yet in this case it might have purpose. I have done what I have wanted and if your ability to "fall" into this by accident is just that, then good for me. I have other atta boys also, If you didn't just by mistake come out of "retirement" with a "SPLASH" as you put it, then again good for me, because as you well know Bill, Idiots will continue on the course until they tire of it, you can see that in your case as well. Your inability to either accept the "foundation of the whole picture" is sad indeed yet it is what you choose and bravo...lets talk soon Bill........

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Greg, I missed those days in school, I mean all those big words and such. You as well as I know that the effort I put into this is next to zero. No harm is meant to you, or Canada, or Florida in that department I pass that to my sensitivity training. The catagory of the and "relationship" to Kronik that you said you had none is a huge GREAT!!! I am not in this to "multiply" a certain form of gross terms. TRUTH? JUSTICE? However it gets done then lets ROCK n ROLL...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X