These are challenging and uncertain times: BevNET, NOSH, and Brewbound are here to help see you through to solid ground.
Our sites, reporters, sales and operations teams are here and open for business, covering the news, recording videos and podcasts, highlighting new and evolving products, and getting ready for our next big event — understanding that event dates are moving targets, solid reporting and information are everyday needs.
For brands, we are committed to providing you with extra resources for handling the extra challenge that the times present.
Here are some of the ways to keep your signal strong amidst the COVID-19 crisis:
Resources for Brands:
- Submit your news
- Claim or update your brand page
- Apply for Elevator Talk
- Pitch the Taste Radio podcast
- Download our free eBook for brands
Resources for Service Providers, Suppliers & Others in the Industry:
Special Features We’re Offering During this Time:
- Interviews and panels with brand leaders and experts who can help you through this crisis
- Extended Elevator Talk sessions to highlight new products, innovations, and strategies
- Comprehensive coverage of the COVID-19 crisis and its ramifications for your business
- Ongoing resource connection through our brand specialists, reporters, editors, leaders and site
We are staying open for business, and in these times more than ever we value your support. We are happy to discuss how you can help us sustain our mission of providing the best coverage of and support for the entrepreneurial CPG landscape.
If you have any questions, feedback, or just want to chat, feel free to reach out to us at any time. We’d love to hear from you.
John, Jeff & the BevNET Team