How can I pilot my idea before investing a sizable amount of cash?
Free BevNET Food & Beverage Content
This video, which features Bob Burke, one of the leading authorities on the natural channel, discusses topics related to getting your beverage brand started. This includes refining the concept, understanding its potential, building a business model, forming a board of advisers, and preparing for launch.
- Run Time
- 1 minutes
- Last Updated
Table of Contents
- Can line extensions help resolve challenges?
- How can I get my product into a distributors portfolio of brands?
- What are some key phrases that you should be concerned with putting your label?
- What does it convey if I see an Organic Seal on a product?
- Where do I start when considering the name of my product?
- What are some cost-effective ways to enhance my social media presence?
- What is a category code? Can you break them?
- How can I pilot my idea before investing a sizable amount of cash?
- What are some benefits of using HPP on my product?
- What concerns should I have working with a contract manufacturer or distributor?
- What can a product development company do for me?
- What do I do if things aren’t going as plan with my broker?
- Presentation: The $7 Billion Prize -- As CSDs Decline, Who Gets to Grow? with Neil Kimberley
- What is Crowdfunding?
- What are some mistakes that young entrepreneurs make with packaging, and how can I avoid them?
- What types of coverage are typical for a brewery?
- SAMPLE: You Ask, We Answer. A Q/A With BevNET FBU Subscribers.
- When should I consider registering a trademark?
- What is a turnkey solution?
- Meeting the Millennial Opportunity, Nick Shore
- How does VEB work with startup and emerging brands?
- How would you define Lifestyle of Health and Sustainability (LOHAS)?
- What makes a good advisor for a food or beverage brand?
- Where can I look to find potential investors for my product or brand?
- What's the differences between Cold Fill, Hot Fill or Aseptic Processing?
- What’s the difference between distribution in New York versus other major cities?
- What's the biggest problem a brand will face during a demo?
- What are some of the biggest challenges or hurdles that you find brands face when starting to use High Pressure Processing?
- What’s the process of obtaining an HPP toller for my product?
- What’s the biggest lesson you’ve learned regarding product development for new food and beverage products?
- What advice would you give an entrepreneur to help gain approval for a Costco Roadshow?
- What should I have ready before approaching a distributor?
- What is seed capital?
- What is a broadline distributor?
- How much testing or trial & error was involved in creating your new product?
- What is Cause Marketing or Cause-related Marketing?
- What factors should I consider when evaluating a new concept?
- How do you define a sustainable competitive advantage?
- Can you learn anything from visiting stores that carry your product?
- Can I label my product “all natural” or “organic”?
- When should I use 100% Organic or All-Natural on my product label?
- Can I Place 100 Organic or All Natural on My Product Label?
- Should I actively search for existing comments, tweets, etc. on my brand and respond?
- How does consumer education occur when bringing a new ingredient into the market?
- What do you tend to see lacking in many startup business plans?