Getting Started: Refining the Concept, Understanding its Potential and the Costs
These videos, which features one of the leading authorities on the natural channel, discusses topics related to getting your beverage brand started. This includes refining the concept, understanding its potential, building a business model and dealing with start up costs.
Table of Contents
- What factors should I consider when evaluating a new concept?
- Are there key characteristics that make a concept or idea more marketable?
- How can I pilot my idea before investing a sizable amount of cash?
- What kind of initial investment should I be looking for when starting a food or beverage product?
- I’ve been told “friends and family” is the best place to start for funding. What should I have prepared before I go to ask them for money?
- How should I expect to manage my costs while making decisions on how to grow my business?
- What is gross margin? And how important is it for success of my business?