Retail Management: Club Store 101
- Retail Management , Route to Market
- Run Time
- 16 minutes 11 seconds
- Last Updated
Table of Contents
- What is a club store?
- What types of products are most appropriate for selling in a club store?
- Do I need unique packaging for club stores?
- Will a club store work with me directly or do I have to go through a broker/distributor?
- What are expected margins in the club channel versus those in C-store, drug and grocery?
- Is the Club Market more interested in new products or existing products with an existing customer base?
- What does ‘Club Potential’ & ‘Club Ready’ mean?
- Is there a ‘time to go’ and a ‘time not to go’ to club?
- If a buyer approaches me at a trade show what should I do?
- How do club stores handle sampling?
- Once my product is in a club store, how long will it remain?