BevNET Live Winter 2015
BevNET Live -- The Leading Conference for the US Beverage Industry
BevNET Live returned to the Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel in Santa Monica, CA on December 7+8.
BevNET Live is a two-day forum for beverage entrepreneurs, suppliers, distributors, retailers and investors to gather and exchange ideas through interactive panels, lectures, and networking.
Attendees can tap the expertise of investment professionals on ways to attract funding, successful brand owners about their inspiring stories, and the BevNET.com community, which has spent a decade dedicating itself to careful reporting on the fast-moving beverage industry. BevNET LIVE offers extensive and in-depth programming. More than just a conference, BevNET LIVE includes exclusive offerings, such as the BevNET LIVE Expo, The New Beverage Showdown, Sampling Bar, Beverage School, and more.
Video Recap of BevNET Live Winter 2015
For full video playback of the two day conference please visit our YouTube channel. Video content includes all main stage presentations, the New Beverage Showdown, the Livestream Lounge, and Beverage School. You can also relive BevNET Live Summer 2015 through our Facebook photo album.
What is BevNET Live?
BevNET Live is a two-day forum for beverage entrepreneurs, suppliers, distributors, retailers and investors to gather, speak, and exchange ideas through interactive panels and lectures. Attendees can tap the expertise of investment professionals on ways to attract funding, business owners with inspiring success stories, and the BevNET.com community, which has spent a decade dedicating itself to careful reporting on the fast-moving beverage industry.
BevNET LIVE is different than a typical two day conference or trade show:
- Many interactive panels, no long speeches
- Program designed to give attendees information they can act on
- Focused on the entrepreneurial beverage business
- Exclusive "Sampling Bar" which features over 100 brands
- New Beverage Showdown - the premier beverage startup pitch competition
- Cocktail receptions and other intimate networking opportunities with industry professionals
- BevNET Live Expo, featuring 30-40 companies offering products/services specific to the beverage industry
- Beverage School - a crash course for new beverage brands regarding marketing and product development strategies