BevNET Live Winter 2017
Founders and executives from beverage brands, leading CPG investors, experienced consultants, industry service and supplier companies, retailers, and other natural food industry professionals. Expect 500+ attendees, including 150+ unique beverage brands.
Speakers are trailblazers and experienced veterans in the beverage industry. This includes successful brand owners, well-known retailers, leading investors, respected industry experts, and more.
What is presented?
BevNET Live is a conference focused on business innovation and cutting-edge ideas in the non-alcoholic ready-to-drink United States beverage industry. The goal of BevNET Live is to provide case-based presentations leading to strategic thinking and actionable lessons. More specifically, key issues discussed include:
- Trends, data and current market reports
- Disruptive branding and marketing concepts
- Unique and traditional sales growth strategies
- Understanding the various perspectives of the investment community
- Taking advantage of emerging retail channels
- Applying innovation to new product categories
- Creating brand platforms
- Thinking about company structure
- Defining company leadership
- The role of professionalism in execution
- Maximizing the utility of pricing structure
- Creating partnerships with strategics and other capital sources.
Is this a trade show?
Unlike a typical trade show, this is not a selling show where brands have booths and buyers walk the floor. Instead, this is a business strategy and networking conference, which is complementary to industry trade shows. The BevNET Live Expo is a 2+ hour networking break taking place on the first day of the event, and features 25-30 industry leading suppliers and service providers with tabletop exhibits.
BevNET Live provides an intimate atmosphere exclusively for the founders and executives of emerging and established beverage companies to learn and network. With 500+ attendees, the event provides insight from both the presentations on the stage and the conversations happening in the room. Brands come to BevNET Live to create important connections with investors, advisors, consultants, suppliers and other brand owners.