Register Early to Stay at the Famous Loews - BevNET Live Winter 2017 - Santa Monica
Beverage industry thought leaders, like Matt Jimenez, will be taking the BevNET Live Winter 2017 stage on December 4+5 in Santa Monica, CA. Come be a part of the discussion! If you have never attended the conference, this is what you can expect:
Actionable Innovation and Stories from the Market Leaders and Innovators
- Our speakers are leaders in the beverage industry talking about their experiences and focused on moving the industry forward.
- Speakers deliver talks on best practices, battle scars, data insights or cases that focus on breaking through or getting to the next level and the lessons learned in the process.
Networking Opportunities to Drive New Partnerships
- We pace the event to promote conversations.
- Using the stage as a thought starter, people come to make connections and figure out how they can work together.
Your Beverage in the Hot Seat
- The New Beverage Showdown pits your beverage against the top new products in the market. This is your opportunity to pitch against the best of the best, get instant feedback from a group of industry expert judges and be crowned winner of the New Beverage Showdown.
- Past champions include: Rise Brewing Co., Health-Ade, Mother Beverage, Monfefo, MALK, Rau and Tio Gazpacho.
Get your Products and Services Noticed
- BevNET Live Expo is an intimate showcase of beverage-specific industry supplier and service companies. It delivers a more personalized experience than mega trade shows in an environment fit for in-depth conversations.
- The Sample Bars are a chance to get your products in front of potential partners and the people who know what you are up against.
Education to Get You Started
- Beverage School gives the new beverage pro a solid foundation with special access to additional networking. An added bonus for young brands looking for that edge.
Don't miss out on early registration pricing! Save $200 by registering today.
Register Today & Save