Technological Engineer - Brewing
Krones, Inc.Apply for this Job
Innovative enthusiasm and attention to detail have made the
Krones Group the leading system supplier for the beverage industry. Around
13,000 employees ensure that we can continue to inspire our customers with
groundbreaking ideas and excellent services.
• Technological commissioning, troubleshooting and acceptance testing of complex brewing plants.
• Perform Software Acceptance tests.
• Customer operator training.
• Preparation of process descriptions and commissioning documentation.
• Technological optimization of existing plants, consulting in technological, mechanical and energetic questions.
• Brewmaster with experience in fully automated brewing plants.
• Completed studies in the field of brewing, beverage technology, food technology or similar.
• Batch oriented automation knowledge is desired, BOTEC preferred.
• Experience in technological commissioning or industrial breweries desired.
• Knowledge of the metric system is a must.
• Structured, systematic and results-driven.
• Service and customer-oriented.
• Excessive travelling required.