Shmaltz Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
- Excellent troubleshooting ability of both electrical and mechanical equipment, such as chillers, boilers, pumps, and motors.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills with the ability to analyze information to make process improvements.
- Ability to read and interpret manuals, schematics, and blueprints.
- Work with management to develop/implement facility wide preventative maintenance program.
- Perform equipment preventative maintenance and rebuilds.
- Manage critical on hand spare parts and tools inventory.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Must be able to work independently as most work will be done during equipment downtime.
- High School diploma and applicable technical knowledge required.
- Possess at least one year relevant experience in a production environment within the food/beverage industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Forklift Operation is a plus.
- Ability to stand for long periods and be able to lift a minimum of 60 lbs.
- Assist with facility safety program.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and teambuilding skills.
- Fast learner.
- Strong record keeping skills.
Previously brewed under contract, Shmaltz Brewing Company built a 50 bbl brewery in 2013. Producers of 10+ beer styles packaged in 12 and 22 oz bottles and draft as well as offering contract brewing services for a number of other breweries. We are located in Clifton Park which is located in the Capital Region of Upstate New York.