New York Sales Manager
MatchaBarApply for this Job
MatchaBar is currently searching for a sales manager to join our team and represent us in the New York market, focusing on managing key accounts, opening new doors, and increasing the exciting growth we have experienced in the natural food channel.
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working individual with at least one year of experience in sales in the Food & Beverage world. Here at MatchaBar we believe that 'Good Things Come To Those Who Hustle'. Simply put, we are looking for someone who is ready to embrace the hustle, and join our cause to continue our mission to bring matcha to the people!
- Managing Whole Foods Market accounts
- Work directly with our local distributor on the ground, supporting and managing key accounts.
- Opening new accounts, increasing our reach in the New York City area.
- Manage our direct sales business, including Food Service.
- Create and give all sales presentations to key accounts in the channel.
- Work with finance team to manage promotions, giveaways, and sales budget.
- Work with our brand ambassador to drive sales at key accounts.
- Work with Marketing teams to enhance in-store promotions.
- Plan, budget and provide sales forecasts, as well as reports for the New York market.
- 1 years sales experience with a comparable company in the natural foods space. [If you do not meet this requirement and believe you are still qualified for the position, please address this and explain why in your cover letter.]
- Proficient skills: presentations, negotiation, communication, organization, team building
- College degree
- Interest in the matcha category, and the booming energy space!