Laughing Monk BrewingApply for this Job
Laughing Monk Brewing in San Francisco is expanding their Sales Team! Laughing Monk Brewing is currently looking for a Representative in the following designated areas:
Northern Bay Area
San Francisco Peninsula
The Sales Representative will be responsible for establishing the beer sales for our brewery in the San Francisco region. The Sales Representative will act as ambassador of our brand, will be responsible for executing our market strategy, achieving sales targets and growth goals, and promoting and educating the public on our brand. Passion for the craft beer industry and a strong commitment to personal integrity is a must.
- Create and maintain positive relationships with key account holders.
- Achieve sales growth. Develop new accounts and placements.
- Follow up at accounts to ensure our beers are properly labeled, represented, stored and served to our standards.
- Identify key accounts and develop and implement sales strategies to establish business in those accounts.
- Develop and implement marketing and brand awareness programs to support sales, including promotions, food pairings, tastings, merchandising, POS, and special events.
- Conduct training on our products and brand with customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two years of proven results in sales; at least 1 year industry experience; Bay area experience preferred.
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent required; four-year college degree preferred.
- Availability to travel to areas outside of region as market expands
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a good driving record and have a reliable registered, insured personal vehicle and ability to drive
- Ability to lift and move cases of beer (approximately 25 lbs) as well as manipulate and move kegs ranging up to 150 lbs.
- Only highly self-motivated, organized, competitive, dedicated independent individuals need apply.
- Must live within the SF Bay region.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Passion for craft beer and general knowledge and understanding of beer styles
- Strong communication and sales skills
- Good interpersonal skills, including professionalism with a customer service focus
- Good time management, planning and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Good computer and phone skills with the ability to complete administrative work as associated with the job. Google Docs and Google Calendar experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Availability to work a flexible full time schedule with evenings and weekend work
- Cicerone and or BJCP Beer judging experience preferred but not required.
We offer a competitive base salary, sales/growth quarterly bonuses, mileage reimbursement, travel and expense budget, and the opportunity to work with great people in a company that is passionate about its product.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter with an introduction of yourself, your passion for craft beer, and why you want to work in the craft beer industry. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Cheers!