National Sales Manager / Spirit Brand
LIQS Cocktail ShotsApply for this Job
LIQS is a premium pre-mixed RTD product that has gained tremendous momentum in high volume accounts such as arenas, nightclubs, concert venues, casinos, golf clubs and music festivals.
LIQS is a "Cocktail Shot", that is sealed in a plastic shot glass so they are portable, easy to chill/serve, provides inventory accountability, product consistency and adds incremental revenue by selling away from the bar.
We are currently distributed in 8 states (NY, NJ, CT, RI, MA, FL, NV and TX) with plans to expand to several new markets in 2017.
- Grow our business by expanding our account base in existing markets plus grow into new territories.
- Drive sales and distribution within assigned territories to achieve sales objectives.
- Find unique key account opportunities in each market.
- Manage sell-in and marketing activations to ensure product sell through and re-orders.
- Build /maintain/create relationships with the trade via in-person visits, phone conversations, and email.
- Identify and communicate issues and opportunities to the appropriate personnel.
- Increase brand awareness and knowledge among distributor employees by offering assistance such as account visit, ride-alongs, and attending team meetings.
- Leverage existing relationships with distributors and accounts to drive new placements.
- Travel to call on key buyers, distributor personnel, and interact and work with company sales personnel.
- Attend trade shows and networking events to support the company and increase brand awareness.
- Reside in the greater NYC area as you will be based in our midtown Manhattan office.
- 5+ years of spirits/wine sales and management experience on a regional or national level.
- Have an impressive rolodex of trade contacts.
- Must work well in both in a team environment and independently, plus possess an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Must be able to travel approx. 30% of the time.
- Must be reliable, responsible, high energy, outgoing and passionate.
- Tech savvy with with smartphone, tablet and laptop.