SanTan Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
Brand Ambassador-Scottsdale/Tempe territory
SanTan Brewing Company
- Increase sales within high volume designated market territory
- Maintain constant market visitation schedule, tracked through monthly goals, within assigned territory for both on/off premise accounts
- Achieve sales growth with weekly/monthly goals tracked by management. Develop new accounts and placements.
- Identify key accounts and develop and implement sales strategies to establish business in those accounts.
- Develop and implement marketing and brand awareness programs to support sales, including promotions, food pairings, tastings, beer dinners, merchandising, POS, craft beer educational presentations for customers and consumers and special events.
- Support and assist distributor with sales and marketing of all products in the market, including marketing materials, displays and product placement
- Work with retailers to pull sales through our distributors and monitor the fulfillment of such sales.
- Provide weekly summary reports and execution status of monthly business objectives to SanTan Brewing Company management and Ownership
- Availability to work a flexible full time schedule with evenings and weekend work. Plus, attend/work 4 mandatory SanTan events.
- Experience-(2-3) years of proven results in sales; at least 1 year in alcohol related industry experience; Distributor/Supplier experience preferred but not required.
- Enthusiasm -understands the dynamics of craft beer, especially local and regional offerings. Remains abreast of competitive trends, local events, and other factors effecting the environment in which SanTan does business.
- Personal Integrity -exhibits a high degree of professionalism and commitment to following through and achieving results.
- Organizational Skills -can prioritize both day to day and long-term projects allocating time to both urgent and non-urgent but important projects. Personally organized to the point of being capable of driving others’ and holding the group accountable to team goals.
- Work Ethics: Must be self-motivated with an ability to take direction from management on daily/weekly goals and have an entrepreneurial spirit; ability to work both independently and within a team to accomplish goals. Must have a strong work ethic; demonstrated ability to plan and manage multiple responsibilities and a strong sense of urgency and commitment. Have an
- Technical Skills -Good computer and phone skills with the ability to complete administrative work as associated with the job. Google Docs and Google Calendar experience preferred.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the Unites States
- Valid Driver’s License, proof of insurance and be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to maintain business-like behavior during and after the consumption of alcohol during social events
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evening, weekends, and holidays as necessary.
- Ability to lift and move cases of beer (approximately 25 lbs) as well as manipulate and move kegs ranging up to 150 lbs.
- Cicerone Certified preferred but not required.
- Full Time Salaried Position with pay commensurate with Experience
- Vehicle / Telephone Allowance
- Paid Vacation