Sales Representative (New England, NY or Mid-Atlantic)
Purity OrganicApply for this Job
Purity.Organic, a rapidly growing beverage company is seeking passionate, motivated, entrepreneurial people to join our team in 3 of our core markets: New England, New York and the Mid-Atlantic. Purity.Organic bottles and sells juices, teas, and coconut water throughout the country. We are a young and thriving company and the Sales Representative has an opportunity to make a significant impact in both sales and marketing areas.
A passion for organic, local and healthy food is a plus as this is a key part of our sales pitch. If not, we'll get you hooked soon enough! Everyone in our company is driven and committed to growing Purity.Organic into a nationally recognized brand. We want people that are excited about our brand and not looking for "just another sales job."
This position is full-time and requires travel by car daily. You will be traveling all over your market and will be visiting end-user accounts as well as developing relationships with our distributors, which are spread throughout the region. You will report directly to the Region Manager for your market.
- Build rapport with existing beverage distributors to increase sales.
- Ride with distributor sales reps on regular basis to gain new accounts and develop relationships.
- Locate and secure distribution in new key accounts throughout the region.
- Merchandise and follow-up with existing accounts (which includes independent and chain accounts).
- Attend and present at distributor meetings.
- Own the role, show initiative and create standards for others to follow.
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral). Must be able to create material and present at distributor sales meetings as well as to end-users.
- Must be organized and self-motivated with a passion for selling. You will be on the road every day visiting accounts and riding with distributor sales reps.
- Willingness to travel 80% of the time in the car.
- Outgoing, likable personality.
- Ability to work on a team and individually.
- Ability to work nights and weekends when required.
- Valid driver's license and safe driving record required.
- Ability to use standard features of Excel and Powerpoint.
- Be professional and courteous at all times.
Past Experience (Not required, but helpful):
- Comfortable riding in a car all day.
- Business to business sales.
- Familiarity with consumer packaged goods.
- Self-starter who is used to making their own schedule and achieving results without any prompting.
-Bachelor’s degree preferred
If you are interested in the position, please include submit a resume, brief cover letter, salary requirements and answers to the below 3 questions as your application.
We look forward to hearing from you!